News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Behind-The-Scenes with Gremlin

Started by Wildfilly94, December 04, 2012, 06:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

You will be seeing Willow checked as online here and there.
She won't be coming back ful force untol after new years, from she's told me while she fixes issues and comes up with a plan for what she's going to start on when she's back.
USD trades will come first on her list, so no worries guys, things will get done. She IS coming back.

Anywho!! This thread is going to be my 'journal' of how things are going with Gremlin. There is, frankly, a big mess with them and I'm going to fix it and get things settled and uploaded for Willow. I wanted to be nice, and take a load off her back, so thats why I'm helping with Gremlin. :)

Currently I just went through every gremlin that is saved to their proper owners on photobucket and took out the cert and cropped the images.
I think there are two gremlin that I accidently deleted out of my own saved files, so I'll go back and uncert those when I'm ready to import.

I am in the *slow* process of creating thumbnails for all these gremlin now.
Once finished (theres 150), I will import them all, and then start going through the breedings that didnt get uploaded to their proper owners files and send them on their way by importing.

After this, I'll be going through and importing any grems I find missing from the agency imported pets, and then I will ask around to make sure I got everyone's grems imported and no one's missing.

YEAY! XD

Wildfilly94

What's MISSING

Pinks (Dizzle an wema) breeding
Silvanon's third breeding (plum and cloud dance) breeding
winged's (spark and sheltie) breeding
whimsy's (urie and andalissa) breeding
Pink's (Ricky and Princess-yet to be colored) breeding

-Ravvana's Katerina & Sarafina customs
-Pinkshadow's Ricky, Adelina, and Princess customs

A Naming Item!

Winged

This is kind of you to help Willow with importing! Good luck :D Can't wait to see my lovely little Grems.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Pinkshadow

You're SO kind Wild <3

- I miss Willow tho, she is also so very sweet, and sad to hear that RL is eating her completely xD

Wildfilly94

Thanks guys <3

Yeah, I miss and feel bad for her too, but, she's working things out and will be back soon. :D
So happy for that <3

Luv007

I don't mind cropping to the 75x75 size at all if that is something that would help y'all out.  :)

Wildfilly94

Oi. Just finished going through willow's GINORMOUS inbox/outbox for informtion. *cries* I feel bad for her when she empties it. O_O

Anyways, just one breeding I need info for, and then everythings ready to go for me to do the latest thumbnails, then start importing; finally.

Wildfilly94

Everythings updated in a way I-and Willow, can read easily. :3
I'm going to work on thumbnails needed for everything I have now, and see what Willow says tomorrow on the things she needs to do/find.

Winged

If i remember correctly, the Green & Blacks and Duff Gremlin customs were changed to two FCFC customs. So i think the only Gremlin thing owed to me is Spark and Sheltie's breeding.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

All of Aralie's-SkySong's are imported. Have Solistia-YLO to do next time I have time.
*NOTE* All babies(grown or not) from Aralie's-SkySong's folders have NOT been imported. I'm trying to do everyone else first, then going back to do babies since then I'll have parent's ID's.

Enjoy, those who have Grems now!

Aralie

*snuggles all her grems* I didn't even remember I had won two of them XD

Winged

Great work Wild! I'm sure having them imported will take a weight off Willow's shoulders with what she has to do :)
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Yeah, she told me she was just about in tears with all the work I took on for her. Haha. I'm so happy to help her. Especially because this stuff comes easy to me. I'm an extremely organized person, and I actually enjoy organizing for others. Haha. XD

Rosedawn

I'm like that too Wild. And its nice to know that they can focus on the art aspects of things rather than being bogged down in the book work.

Wildfilly94

Yeah. ^^

I think I might see if I can help sort through her FCFC to-do list, after this mabye. I know about 5 pagees of her inbox is full of FCFC, so that'd be nice to sort through for her

YourLoveOnly

I think a lot of that is about people sending in fees and new Kennel/Cattery registrations without getting a reply and questions why they are not getting their monthly beds, which is Soli's part to do. But Soli has been moving and things have been crazy so I'm not sure if she'll get around to that anytime soon. I've offered to take over Soli's job until Soli feels confident she can return fully but I think that offer got lost somewhere.

Rosedawn

Soli will have internet in theory today so she should be able to catch up quickly.

YourLoveOnly

I hope so, she hasn't done anything with it since September..

Wildfilly94

I'm officially finished importing! :D
The only things left Gremlin-wise is the stuff thats missing, but that's Willow's stuff for when she's back. <3

If you have anything missing or incorrect, PLEASE PM me.

Wildfilly94

All breeding nests that were not used after the breeding season are now in everyone's inventories. :)

Silvanon

Awesome work, Wild!  It's way fun to see all my Gremmies in the system.  :)

Winged

I see mine! Including one i'd forgotten i had xD Thanks for the amazing work!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Yeay!! :DD I'm happy everyone has there precious grems <3