News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wondering something....

Started by Brandy, December 22, 2012, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy

I found a couple of LitBitties in the adventure land place and I went to the agency and bought 2 name tags but can not figure out how to use them. can some one help me please.  I am new a few days and still trying to figure things out.

Bunraku

In order to use a naming item, go to the "Your Account" section of your profile. From there, click on the link that says "Use Agency Items" from the list along the top of the page. After you do that, Select the agency from the first drop down list that appears. A new page will come up with two new drop down menus. With the first drop down menu, select one of your naming items. With the second drop down menu, select the pet you would like to name. In the box below both menus that says "Text" type the name you want to give your pet. Press the "Use Item" button, and you're done!

And welcome to Secundi!

Brandy

Thank You so much for the quick response Bunraku ... and thank you for the welcome. 

Brandy

another question Bunraku...... how come my LilBittys are classified gender ..0?    can I still breed them or not?   

Bunraku

You are welcome!

LilBittys unlike other adoptables are not breedable, so they have no gender, but are still fun to collect and trade :3