News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Yawns* Sleepy

Started by PonyMama, February 02, 2010, 03:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

ok so I have a baby who is teething and a hubby who talks in his sleep.  It leads for a very bad night if both these things happen at once.

Well last night it did.  My hubby in his sleep started an argument with me at 1:30am, right after I was done feedignt he baby who was now wide awake cause he mouth hurt.  So he argued from what I can tell for 1 hour asleep, then when he came around and figured out what was going on he continued.  Letting me know that I was wrong and that what was going on was my fault becasue I shoudl have known he was sleeping.

Me: Huh??

How am I suppose to know when he is sleeping or not if he is talking, walking and holding conversations?  This is not the first time this has happened either, and he refuses to have it checked, although I told him if he ever hits me or pulls my hair again he will have no choice (that happened about 2 years ago).  So I have had a total of 1.5 hours sleep and I need to function with a needy baby.  Yeah he is at work but as he goes to bed before me and apparently was asleep for a whole hour after he started arguing, he got about 4 hours, so I don't feel sorry for him and I am mad.

I know I do have a few things to do at the computer but I have decided that since I can't see properly that Secundi wouldn't mind if I do nothing today.

I can't wait for my 8 year old to get home from school, I am goign to take a well deserved nap, since I was clearly not allowed earlier, when the baby was yelling at me.

Ryuukokoro

*wince* Whoa PM, that is tough. I've heard of talking in your sleeping but never conversing with another person and having an argument, all while asleep! Even if he doesn't get it checked out, maybe you could google some solutions? Or in an emergency, just sleep on the couch for the night if he starts up again. >_>

*hugs* I hope you get your nap!

PonyMama

The big ones ar far and few between, he has done things like searching the room for spiders (which believe me I slept on the couch that night he creeped me out) to searching for the bears in the laundry.  No not teddy bears, they were black bears apparently, Pulling my hair, Grabbing my leg, to putting his foot through a glass door.  But they are so far and few between right now there si not much I can do.

I did google it, becasue Uzuri does the sleep walking and talking too so I had to figure out how to stop it.  One site said wake them up quickly, as you never know how far they will go if you leave them.  So like he says he wants em to leave him alone, well am I suppose to let him leave?  No I have to wake him up, but when I don't know he is sleeping it is a lot harder.

Well Uzuri is home now so I might get a nap in