News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

All good things have an end right? :'(

Started by Pinkshadow, March 02, 2013, 08:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hello

Sorry guys, for the lack of activity with Masayo, and sorry that there might go a while before it will be good again.

Reason:
- Things have been hectic in my life for a bit, alot of troubles and such, and today my whole world collapsed on me. My boyfriend told me we couldnt be together anymore because he doesnt like to feel bound. He says he loves me very much but he doesnt want to bound to another person that way, but we hope i will stay in his life as friends and keep living here to be done with my education.

I have no words for how sad i am, i cry all the time and i cant see a way for me to be happy anytime soon. I just want to lay down and never wake up. I gave myself 100% to him and really thought this was gonna last forever, but guess not eh? :/

Sunchaser

*hugs tightly* I am here if you need me sweetheart

Bunraku

Hon, that is just terrible. I can't even imagine how he could say that...what gets into mens heads to think they don't "want to feel bound?" What may I ask is love for then? *shakes her head* In any case, I'm very sorry. I know you don't know me very well, but I feel for what you're going through.

Pinkshadow

I honestly don't know. Something in his eyes tells me he's telling the truth when saying he loves me, but it doesnt work with the rest.

My believe in love is offcially gone.

but thanks sun and bun <3
- Means much to me

Daimas

His loss for being a moron. You deserve someone who is devoted to you completely sweetie and he obviously wasn't in it for the long haul. Pm me or Skype me(shaylenk) if you need to talk. And remember we are ALWAYS here for you!!

Pinkshadow

Silvanon

skysnolimit

Aw no Pinkshadow, *hugs*, I miss and love you!

All I can say is remember, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.  That's what I'm going with.  I'm not going to give myself 100% to anybody anymore unless they've completely proved that they deserve it....................... I honestly think that's all we can do.  :(

Good luck.  Don't be afraid to eat ice cream.

Love and hugs forever.