News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptables

Started by Polly Wog, March 22, 2013, 10:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polly Wog

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I absolutely love the artwork I've seen. I am love dogs (breed them in real life) and cats.  Are there a group where I can adopt them? I've seen the horses and think they are just amazing but I would also love to have other animals.

Great to be here.
Polly

red_uni387

Welcome to Secundi! :D Events for adoptables are located in General Booths, and there are usually several different adopties running events at any one time. Though usually only the top ones are active, so I wouldn't go past half the first page. At this moment, Capranis is offering a starting kennel pair to anyone who wants one, so I'd definitely post there. Pecora also has a few events running.

And if you are interested in the horses, Quinsta's breeding season just took place and there are lots of threads in the Trading Booths with free foals~

EquineGoddess101

Welcome to Secundi, Polly!

I myself am one of the newest members here and would like to share with you that it is really quite easy to get your hands on new pets (called adoptables). I would say that if you are really into Dogs/Cats, keep an eye out for events from Feline and Canine Fanciers Club (FCFC), Feli, and, as Red mentioned, Capranis just started.

Aside from dogs & cats, there are a ton of other adoptable types!! My recommendation would be to click on the "Secundi" image at the top of the Forum here and then click on "Agencies". Search through them and pick out which ones you like the most. There are always new adoptables starting out so, there is always something to keep your interest!

Any other questions, feel free to ask!
From a fellow newbie <3
EquineGoddess101

Bunraku

Hello Polly! Welcome to Secundi ^^

Currently we are in the midst of a breeding season for Quinista, a realistic horse breeding adoptable by Silvanon ^^ There are MANY threads in the trading booth advertising that there are giving away free foals, so you should check them out if you would like to get into the Quin! What you do is read the description of the foals that are listed for free, and pick out the ones you think sound the most lovely, or might work for a breeding project you'd like to start ^^
Post to ask the owners permission to have the foal, and they'll send the listing to you. In case you decide you'd like to do this, I'll explain how its done! ^^

You'll need to accept the trade for the foal through the "Your Account" feature (Your Account > Veiw Breeding Trades > Click "Approve or Accept" )

After that, you will need to claim the foals! To do this, you need to use a claim ticket. If you do not have enough SG to purchase a claim ticket, I would be happy to send you some to get you started ^^

To buy a claim ticket, Go to "Agencies" select "Quinista" and go to "Store" In the store you will see several items. Purchase two of the last ticket, the green one, called "Foal Claim" for 3000 SG.

To use the ticket on your foals, go to "Your Account" then "Use Agency Items" You will see a drop down list, select Quinista. There will be another drop down list, where you select you're foal claim ticket. Then hit "Use" Another list will appear where you can choose the listing. Submit the claim. Repeat for each foal ^^

You can only claim two foals per breeding season, so pick you're foals wisely! ^^ You can get more if you buy bonus claims for USD. You'll have to get the claims in fast though, because I believe foal claiming closes today!

Hopefully that wasn't too confusing! Everyone on secundi is here to help, so feel free to ask questions whenever you need to ^^