News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

-Rant- $100?! How am I supposed to come up with that?!

Started by SplitX, February 04, 2010, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

My parents already said I shouldn't work while I'm pregnant. My doctor even said that, because I can get over-stressed and have panic attacks with any stress, and that would end up in a miscarriage, indefinitely. So how am I supposed to get $100?
See, I overslept today while I was home alone. Dad and I BOTH forgot about I had a psychiatrist appointment (that I did NOT make or want to go to), and now it's suddenly incredibly all my fault because I was ASLEEP and he was wide awake, forgetting. >_>; I felt like crap. I've been throwing up all afternoon, I'm pale, I have a fever, etc. And now it's all my fault. I understand I should've remembered, but I didn't want that appointment in the first place, I told my parents that when they MADE it, and now I've gotta pay them back $100 without them letting me get a job.
I'd have LESS stress being able to work just long enough to make that. I'm done with PI crap for a while, and I owe some stuff there, but I just can't bring myself to finish it right now, so a CBD fundraiser is out of the question. :/ I just feel so upset right now. Dad screamed at me saying "Great. Just great. Now we're out another $100. You'd better pay us back ASAP! You do realize we're in a recession, right? Money doesn't just grow on trees!"
I feel worthless and useless and horrible right now. It's not like he hadn't forgotten! It's not like I don't feel bad enough! Why on earth would he yell, too, though? Seriously... -sighs-

BabyKittenCandy

Im all honesty hun, despite the stress issue, i would recomend getting a lil part time job (more for you that having to pay ur folks back, that just sucks)

I went through my pregnancy without having a job and omg, towards the end I was ready to tear my hair out i was so fed up. All it meant was I was sat at home feeling crap and focused on the fact i felt crap, rather than on somet that might have actually taken my mind off it! (and for the record, i hadnt been working cos I suffer with depression and panic attacks, so I do know the feeling, and would still if i had the time over, have gone for a job!)

YourLoveOnly

I think your dad is having trouble handling the situation and taking it out on you.
A lot of parents can also not handle being told they are wrong by their kids.
I know my mom is like that.. "I'm the mom, so I must be always right"
And when she realizes I am right about her making a mistake then she gets furious at me, like I did anything wrong >.<

I also have panic attacks.. Started less then a year ago.. I know they can be extremely difficult to deal with.

Try to relax, even though that seems impossible. And if you wanna do a CBD fundraiser, try one over here? Lotsa people bought stuff from garney with USD, maybe people wanna buy CBD as well. I know I would buy a few, both because I want them and to help you out =3

*hugs splitty*

SplitX

-ponders- Waaait. You really think people would help me out? Really? o___o; I mean, USD for CBDs?

Garney

That's the face I make any time I think about offering USD customs XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

YourLoveOnly

They are CBDs, I wouldn't be surprised xD
*drools over them*

And because Garney and I did an adoptie trade I have at least 10 USD left to spend =3
Maybe even $20 ^^

@Garney: you're awesome, of course you can sell USD customs =3

SplitX

What price would be reasonable for a full custom? Semi-customs? Full custom love pairs? Semi-custom love pairs?

YourLoveOnly

.. *has no clue* xD

YourLoveOnly

By the way, are there benefits for lovepairs, besides being extra awesome? xD

(and do you think breeding info is up before 18.30 secundi time? because you told me I would get lucky if I bred mine today and 18.30 means 1.30 AM.. And I really can't stay up much longer than that xD If any later, could you give me an estimate so I can set my alarm clock? xD)

Solistia

Poor Splitty, that's terrible that your dad's taking his anger out on you D:
And I'm sure plenty of people would help you out if they have a means to :3

Perhaps look at Garney's thread for pricing ideas? =D

Tribe

Well id like to help you of course splitty.

Maybe i could open USD custom Wild Ponies. You'll have to let me get caught up but if youd like we can do a little fundraiser together. Ill do all the customs free of charge to you obviously, just so long as the users would be willing to pay usd for them.

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Quote from: SplitX on February 04, 2010, 04:55:36 PM
What price would be reasonable for a full custom? Semi-customs? Full custom love pairs? Semi-custom love pairs?

Semi-customs~$2-$4
Full Customs~$5-$7
Full Custom Love Pair~$10-$12
Semi-Custom Love Pair~ $5-$7

Price based on difficulty maybe?

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

-squees- That'd be awesome.

I've yet to get my PayPal set up to a bank account though. >_> Without it linked to a credit card or bank account, will I still have the money in my account?

YourLoveOnly

Err, I think so, but I'm not 100% sure so don't listen to me xD

Solistia

I think you can still have the account, but you won't be able to get your money out of it unless you link it to a bank or credit card (it would just be sitting in your paypal with no where to go). If you have a bank account, I would call your bank to get the routing number so you can set it up (or if you have checks, the routing number will be on the bottom of them)

Ryuukokoro

There's several pregnant girls at Dairy Queen working with me. Two are in high school, bless 'em. Ashley just took maternity leave and her baby is due this month. She worked the first eight months of her pregnancy. So I think it's definitely do-able right now since you're so early along, if you want to get a small part time job. But I hope the CBD's work out better for you! ^_^

Tribe

As said before sweetie id be more then willing to do a couple customs or custom packages for you to get the money you need.

SplitX

Tribe

Oh no way its not! id love to help, i totally understand!

ill offer you to sell a couple custom packages how about that.

Package A:2 semi customs wild ponies & one required apple of choice.
Package B:2 full custom wild ponies & one required apply of choice + one random apple.
Package C:2 Refernced Custom Wild ponies O.o & 1 required apple of choice.1 green striped apple & 2 other apples of choice.

Any ideas on prices.

Dont say no miss splitty more then love to help you!