News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bad Day

Started by Wildfilly94, June 28, 2013, 03:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I cant even type how bad my day is because I cut a gash in my right thumb throwing away metal. So yeah. It hurts like crazy and today is so horrible I want to hide forever. I planned to color alot of breedings but I cant do that now with my cut, since my right hand is what I use to color.
Okay this hurts so thats all I can type. I hate today. :'(

Pega

*hug* Sorry, Wild! I had a pretty crummy morning, too... but not that bad! Did you go to a dr? Sounds like you might want to seal that up!

Kahlira

My poor Wild!

*offers kisses and band aids*

Wildfilly94

Nah, its not deep enough (or have enough money) for a Doctor, but thank you. <3

*snugs a kah* thank you!

I jut hope things get better for my birthday in a week. D: I know 19 is nothing to celebrate anymore, but I hope I atleast get a piece of cake or something from the bf. I know my moms got no plans for my birthday so bleh. Mabye I'll have a friend come over if shes got gas money

PonyMama

Come to Canada, and party like 19 is something special :)

Stop hurting yourself and having ailments, feel better soon

Wildfilly94

XD I so wish I could. Ive always wanted to go to Canada.

I try not to hurt myself, but I'm so clumsy. D:

SPO

First of all happy 19th Wild! :D I feel old. 21 in September. >>

Stinks about your hand. I have done that before at work. Stabbed a pocket knife one inch into my hand to the left of the base of my thumb. If my fingers had been positioned differently I would have cut the tendon. Luckily I was just sore for a bit. Hopefully yours can get better. Clean it out real good! :D

Winged

I know the feeling about 19th not being special, i had my 19th in April and was at college and not really doing anything on the day. But i went round to my friend's halls and had a pretty good night relaxing with her, so try something like that :)

If the cut hurts then try binding it tightly with something like micropore, it will allow the cut to breath and heal naturally, while giving a covering and should stop it hurting so much. The only other thing i can think of is icing it for any throbbing or swelling.
I usually ignore cuts even if they're bleeding everything and get on with my work, but that's probably not the best thing to do xD
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Now bad week.

I woke up this morning to a UTI, realised I have 3 weeks (really 2) to get another $40 for my health department bill, and I need to find a way to get $1000+ for getting my wisdom teeth removed with no insurance. I have $30 on me that I was SO excited for, I ws going to dye my hair after soo long of waiting for it to grow back out, but now I guess thats gone. I didnt get gifts from anyone but my mom and boyfriend on my 10th birthday (neither one likes gifting money) so I doubt I'll get anything there to help with these medical things either. :(

OH!!! I just remembered, Symon is due for his $45 Feline Leukemia booster in a week as well.

Besides money things; I have a big birthday cake to make for my cousin in 2 weeks, a midterm due in 1 week as well as 2 chapter's worth of quizzes and discussion posts, and I really need to be doing the breedings for FCFC I opened. GAH. There's no time or enough money for me in the world.

My bf wont watch fireworks with me thursday, so I get to watch them ALONE. Heh. :( I love the 4th, its an early bday gift my dad always told me, and now I get to sit there ALONE and wtch them while my bf parties it up at six flags and whatnot, even though it was supposed to be an early bday celebration for me since he works on my bday.

GOOD GOD I WANT TO BURY MYSELF AND DIE. *cries*

springacres

*HUUUUGS and orders RL to go sit on someone Wild doesn't like for a change*

SPO

*snugs Wild* Sometimes boyfriends can be really obtuse. Maybe explain to him why fireworks were so important to you and he will watch them with you? It seems a bit unboyfriendly to refuse considering your birthday and all.

As for the leukemia booster, that can probably wait a short bit as long as you don't bring Symon around any strange kitties and keep him in the house if he is normally an outdoor roamer.

As far as money just prioritize. Take a deep breath and map out the next few days. Do maybe three breedings a day until they are all done.

Wildfilly94

*snugs* Thanks guys. <3

Yeah, I tried explaining but he just doesn't get it. Instead he decided to put it in his head that its ME being stupid and I should just do what he wants.

I normally would wait because hes an inside baby, but at tims, theres 20+ cats his mom feeds outside and Im 90% sure all of them have diseases and probably leukemia, so I cant take the risk on him. I'm really hoping my mom's boss gives me a little discount, but I never count on it because you never know.

Money.. I wish I had some to prioritize with.. XD I've applied everywhere but something just tells everyone to say no to me. :/ Hopefully this new business being built here soon will take a chance on me. I hope I sent my email to the right address. Mom threw the paper away with the ad. >.>

Good news?: I did ALL my homework for this week today except my midterm. So that plus bf being a d-bag which leaves me at home all week instead of with him gives me alllll week to go insane color breedings. 8O

Wildfilly94

GUYS

I just got an email from the pizza ad I found in the newspaper. They asked me to fill out an application they emailed to me, and give it to them tomorrow or wednesday and they'll st up and interview for me. OMG Im so happy I'm crying. :') I hopeI get this!!

skysnolimit

OH MY GOODNESS GOOD LUCK WILDFILLY and congratulations!!!!!! That's one step closer! *huge bear hug*

red_uni387

*major hugs* good luck wildfilly!! <333

springacres

GOOD LUCK WILD!  You can do it!  :D

Winged

Good luck Wild! Just do your best and i'm sure you'll get the job :)
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Maybe a silver lining? I hope so, love. You deserve happiness! I do so hope everything goes well, love <3

*big squishy hugs*

Wildfilly94

*Bearhugs* Thank you guys!! :)

Wildfilly94

Sooo... My interview is in an hour and a half. :3
But I think I broke my toe earlier, so it should be fun trying to put a shoe on and not walk like an ape... >.> *headdesk*

No more UTI, kitten has his booster shots, just need my shot and then its on to working up to getting work clothes (if I get the job) and getting my stupid wisdom teeth taken out that are trying to tear through my cheeks. Yay.

Winged

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great :D
For your toe, take a painkiller that also reduces swelling a little before the interview and that should help. Don't know if you have ibuprofen over there, but that's what i'd take. Hopefully it's just badly bruised and not broken, i've had quite a few times that i've thought i've beoken my tow but it's just very impressively bruised xD

Glad things are looking up for you a bit.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

I'm allergic to IB. :P I took some Tylenol, hopefully that helps.
Thank you!! I hope I get it. <33

SPO

*sends wild all her luck* I may be a few hours late but there is a time difference right?  XD

Wildfilly94

Turns out they really liie screwing with my brain. I wont know til next week if I got the job or not. Thy also liked to mention how theres many more people to.interview still, as I stared at 4 other people waiing for their interview. Im not going to get it. I cant compete against so many other people like that. Theres better out there than me.

red_uni387

You gotta believe in yourself, Wild! Even if there are other potential employees, how do you know they'll do better?

skysnolimit

The best way to ace a job interview is to psyche yourself into thinking you'll love the job and being excited about it!

--advice from a friend... I have zero experience  u.u

SPO

At the end of every job interview I always ask when they want me to start the job. It shows confidence. :3

Wildfilly94

I got the job!!!! :D
So.. You may not see me around too often here soon. I'll have to find a new schedule to work with. I also have big stuff for College coming up as well, so busy busy busy.. >.> Will try to get on when I can

Winged

Well done!! Really glad something finally went right for you :D
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Mega congrats, Wild!

SPO

Saturnalia

springacres

Congrats Wild!!!! *high fives*

Wildfilly94

Thank you guys :3

skysnolimit

Oh Wild, I'm ecstatically happy for you <3 *big hug* Be proud of yourself!!!