News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A great game! (SuperBowl spoiler)

Started by Solistia, February 07, 2010, 09:29:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solistia

I don't know how many here actually watched the Super Bowl tonight, but it was a great game the whole way through! And so close too!!

I'm so happy for the Saints! Not only was it their first time going to the super bowl in the team's entire history, but then they won!

I was rooting for them the whole time, since they were the underdogs of the game, and I was really scared for them during the first quarter when the Colts scored 10 points on them. But once they finally loosened up and got back in the game it was just incredible. And when the call got overturned for the Saints to get 2 points, my whole family was just hooping and hollering. But I think the best play was the interception. My mom had been waiting for that all night, and we were all jumping up and down XD

The commercials this year weren't as great as they've been in past years, but there were a couple shining stars. But really, that game was AWESOME.

CutieePiee

I didn't have a preference this super bowl, but I had predicted the Colts to win and I lost the bet, obviously. xD

But it was a great game, indeed. Glad the Saints won their first super bowl at their very first super bowl. Haha.

red_uni387

We (my dad and I) watched the last five minutes and I got hopelessly confused :D

and my brother thought a colt was a horseshoe ._.

/random