News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Thread Complete

Started by Ryuukokoro, April 02, 2011, 10:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

First off, please forgive me for having two active Okibi threads open at the same time. I really wanted these pretties to have their own thread. ^_^

The original artist of the Okibi Caballi left me with some wonderful sketches that, for a long time, I was unable to find anyone willing to help me finish. Therefore please give a big thanks to Sunchaser and CrystalAngelNeko for providing the inking and shading, respectively, for this new breed!

Give a great big welcome to the Fennec Fae Okibi! These tiny critters are based on a fennec fox and butterfly, and have beautiful transparent wings. They're not a heck of a lot bigger than the butterflies they resemble and, because of the combination of their size and fragile wings, they are fairly delicate creatures. Please watch where you step when they're around!

Although they are about as intelligent as any other Okibi, they flit and flutter from subject to subject. It's hard to keep them focused on anything for very long! But like all Okibi, they are herd animals and love being in groups, enjoying the companionship of own kind or their human friends.

Only the females are available at this moment, but the males should be ready soon. We'll be giving away 2 of the new breed with this event.

Ryuukokoro

Post A Picture: Spring Flowers

Mother Natures played an April Fools joke on us here in Maine, we got a snowstorm with 12 inches of snow and rain yesterday. >.< It's all melting away today, but man I'm ready for spring!!

To be entered into a drawing for this lovely premade girl, post a picture in this thread of spring flowers. The raffle ends next Saturday, April 9, 14:00:00.

Ryuukokoro

Post A Picture: Songbirds

And of course, flowers are just one aspect of spring that I love! The other is the beautiful songbirds that return and make the outdoors lovely to listen to.

To be entered into a drawing for a Basic Custom (1 visible PI s-gene or 2 carried s-genes), post a picture in this thread of songbirds. (I'm not going to be picky about what is or is not technically a songbird. If it's a picture of a bird, your entry is okay. ^^ ) The raffle ends next Saturday, April 9, 14:00:00.

Yes you may enter both events, but one person cannot win both, I'll draw two different winners. :)

Kahlira

>.>

<.<

If it's not ok to post, I'll delete this post.. But that one up there is soo much cute!

New breed...? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAY!

YourLoveOnly

BabyKittenCandy

Kahlira

Fennec Fae Breed XD according to info page. Flighty and find it hard to focus. =O sounds like me. lol

Laviee

Kahlira

Kahlira

And a songbirdies <3 I had some of these little birds when I was younger (granted I got em from a lady who had them for many years) They were pretty birds <3 Very vocal.

Sunchaser

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ravvana

Sparki

Awww how cute! Great job on both the inking and shading! =)

...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

TheLeet

Neocridders

New breed... is stunning. No other word for it :O

springacres

Goddesss

toffeeca

Aralie

Laviee

Scullisto

Pretty Flowers

Song Bird

Ryuukokoro

Oooo the Maine state bird! :D *cuddles Scullisto's chickadee*

Pinkshadow

SeaCrest

kunaisa

Ryuukokoro

Raffles are closed and results will be posted shortly!

Ryuukokoro

Aaaand Roll 1 = 7! Congrats Goddesss, I'll put the girl in your account in a moment.

Roll 2 = 10! Congrats Aralie, you can post the custom form here or pm me.

Name:
S-gene:
S-gene color:

That's all for this thread, but I have another event ready to start shortly in the Poll thread. :)

PonyMama

Congrats you two

(and Ryuu must go see my brag post, Mkali grew up)

Ryuukokoro

0_o Yesss so she did.

That's a little off topic for Okibi posts though lol.

PonyMama

Aralie

Congrats Goddesss!

Oh yay! my first Okibi Thank-you!! ^_^

Name: Saralina
Breed: Fennec Fae
S-gene: ZZ
S-gene color: Light Purple