News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leaving PI?

Started by CutieePiee, March 11, 2010, 02:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

I just posted a thread advertising the sale of my entire CutieePiee account on PI. It's sad to say that though I love my ponies, it has been a burden to come on to feed/vet them. So that part isn't as hard to part with.

My adoptables, however... I'm not sure what to do with them? Once I sell my account, does that mean the person who bought it has the rights to my PI adoptables? Not really sure how that works.

The few that I want to keep are Seed Ponies and some of PonyMama's adopties that she still runs on PI. Those two are for sure. But I'm a little iffy on faerain's ITW and I think I might let go of the Gypsies though it pains me so. :(

Anyone left PI completely? What'd you do with your adoptables?

PonyMama

Anything from me will go with you and you can display here, they will have no rights to them, those are yours, so feel happy there at least those are yours

CutieePiee

springacres

If you have any Lupines, you might want to let Glor and Diction know you're leaving as I believe they have a policy about repossessing lupines unless you choose to gift them to someone.

red_uni387

I'm waaaaay too attached to my adopties to leave PI >>

Nighthenge

Quote from: springacres on March 11, 2010, 02:20:05 PM
If you have any Lupines, you might want to let Glor and Diction know you're leaving as I believe they have a policy about repossessing lupines unless you choose to gift them to someone.
If you ask, they'll delete the ones you paid USD for (so they stay "yours").  Or you can choose to gift or give them back to be re-homed.

CutieePiee

I've traded off my Lupines awhile ago, so no worries about that.

Thanks for the input though, you guys. ^^

Ember

i fully quite a while back. Thankfully all the adoptables I had I was allowed to keep. 

Ravvana

Adoptables are the only reason I'm still on PI >.> Not planning to renew past my current 6 months, though, so I'll need to tie up all my loose strings before then.

CutieePiee

Quote from: Ember on March 11, 2010, 04:37:26 PM
i fully quite a while back. Thankfully all the adoptables I had I was allowed to keep. 
Was your PI account called Ember too? And did you sell it off/make the new user change the name?

Rytas

As a player of PI myself, I do believe you have full rights to your adoptables. I would contact the creators of the adoptables.  :)
Glad to help.

CutieePiee

Quote from: Ravvana on March 11, 2010, 04:42:22 PM
Adoptables are the only reason I'm still on PI >.> Not planning to renew past my current 6 months, though, so I'll need to tie up all my loose strings before then.
Yes, same here. But in the past few months I haven't interacted on the forums whatsoever, so what's the point really, I thought. My account will be up in May.. that's 2 months. Thought I'd tie my loose strings now, hoping someone would be interested in my (quite valuable) ponies and things I have in my inventory.

ETA: Thanks, Rytas. I am planning to contact the adoptable owners. ^^

Poupou

Anything your own from me that is on PI will belong to you, so you don't need to worry about it. <3

CutieePiee

Quote from: Poupou on March 11, 2010, 04:52:21 PM
Anything your own from me that is on PI will belong to you, so you don't need to worry about it. <3
Thought you were running LAHK here now, Pou. Didn't know you still kept them on PI.

But thanks. I'd love to keep all my LAHK babies. <3

Poupou

Actually, I was running them both here and there at first, but since I came back from my hiatus, it's been here only and I like it that way. ^^

If people from PI want to interact with their LAHK adoptables, they can sign up here, it's free! ;)

Ember

Quote from: CutieePiee on March 11, 2010, 04:42:51 PM
Was your PI account called Ember too? And did you sell it off/make the new user change the name?

I had three accounts, but yes, my main was called Ember. I still own all three acounts, they're just inactive.

Poupou

I don't plan on selling my accounts, ever.  There's only one Poupou and it's me! >:D

Tribe

Oh man i was so happy to be rid of my account and that site. It was like a freeing experince XD but really i let alot of nice adoptables go because i really just wanted nothing to do with that site ever.