News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cammeh is back!

Started by cameron, April 04, 2010, 03:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameron

:O

Oh goodness! I figured I'd better announce my resurrection from the land of college aka the dead. -lol- Its been a while, and while some may remember me, a lot of the new people may not even know who this crazy person is. So I'm kind of re-introducing myself.

So...

Hello all. I'm Cameron aka Cam aka Cammeh aka Camface aka Campoo aka ect...
I'm originally from the frozen land of Alaska, and moved away last fall for my college experience where I became engulfed in freshman fees and getting used to campus and what not. Oh and especially trying to keep myself as far away from the freshman 15 (or was it 25?... don't remember. haha.) as possible. I used to be quite active in the kennel community, and a few other adoptables that have popped up in Secundi, and I plan to become more active, granted my schedule agrees.

I'm just now moving all of my dogs over to Secundi, and I hope to be able to get them some new ribbons. I also hope to be able to breed a few breeds and create new kennels *rubs hands together* I currently manage two kennels, and I have major plans for other kennels as well.

I'm extremely glad to be back! :) And for those who remember me feel free to pound me into the ground for going poof! You may also inquire on my adventures. -lol- And for those who don't know me at all... Well you're about to get to know this eccentric mind. :)

Ryuukokoro

lol oh Cammie Cammie Cammie... *ruffles* We have all dearly missed you! Between you and me and Saiki also poking around on Secundi, maybe we can twist PM's arm and get her to start up the Pykiin again!!

I figured you were lost in the land of college, since I remember you talking avidly about moving there right before you poofed away. So glad you found time to come back! ^^

If you need any help figuring out the crazy new things around Secundi (including the giant crazy collecting fad known as Gidgets and Wobbles) you can drop me a pm and I shall be delighted to explain! hee hee!

*ruffles again and runs off*

cameron

*snuggles Ryuu*
Lin was talking about Pykiin rp the other day on Devinatart... So mebe that can come back at least! :D

red_uni387

*waves hi*

though now I'm gonna become hopelessly confused if Ryuu continues to call you Cammie XD

Ryuukokoro

No worries usually I call her Cam. Hmm, I will call her Cam-Cam from now on, bwa ha ha haaa

red_uni387

lol this is gonna be just like school

Saiki

Caaaam! *hugs* It's awesome to see you again! :D

BabyKittenCandy

Welcome back Cam!!  You should find a shiney doggie in your pets page from a litter we had ages ago :)

*hugs*

Pinkshadow

zarzamora

hey! good to see you around again!