News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Birthday

Started by Daimas, June 20, 2011, 07:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

well for the summer birthdays in the family we have a tradition of going to the lake for the day, pack some easy foods like hotdogs and chips, some soda, and spend the day sunning and swimming....Well in 4 days its my 24th birthday, (lol 24 on the 24th) it was around this time last year that I was working nights and wasnt able to go to the lake.. well i guess i could of but i was so tired i would of drowned LOL so heres to hoping this year goes better!

So are there anymore june birthdays out here in Secundi?

Solistia

We have a birthday on the exact same day o____o
'cept I'm a year older |D
<3

Daimas

Yay! I have an older twin!

Scullisto

Why yes there is another birthday out there...Mine is June 21...and I'm not gonna say my age....cuz Im really old compared to most of the people here.

TheLeet

Happy birthday, Sculli :D

Mine is June 22. I'm gonna be 25 this year which is making me feel a little down and depressed as I haven't achieved much in my 25 years XD
Anyway, my bf was gonna take me for a day out tomorrow but now he's got a cold so I may well have to spend the day at home. Here's hoping he's gonna get better in time :)
My family live in Germany so I won't get to see them but I'll give them a call. My Mum will have probably baked a delicious cake and they'll be eating it without me. :P

Scullisto

Happy Birfday TheLeet!  25 is a fabulous age!...I wish I was in my 20's again....even my thirties.  You have your whole life ahead of you enjoy your youth!

TheLeet

Thanks ^_^
I'm baking a cake for myself so if everything goes wrong, I'll at least have cake. It's in the oven now - red wine and dark chocolate cake OM NOM NOM :D

Daimas

Happy birthday Solista!

Kahlira

Happy birthday, Daimas!

There seems to be a lot of June birthdays =D

So happy birthday too all of thee as well <3