News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Men.....I am sick of this

Started by Daimas, September 27, 2012, 09:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

So for the past almost year I have been dating what I thought was a wonderful man who understood that I hate being lied to and I hate being played. He had been planning on moving down with me. We had everything worked out.... Went to get him today and he is not moving down. Not only that now I need to come up with an extra 1180 to cover the part of bills that he was supposed to cover. I am too mad right now to be upset that I am breaking it off and  too upset about the money I have to make to be mad about that. So guess its time to start holding USD auctions on my adopts and art.... Oh joy

Luv007

It's too late at night for me to give any good advice or whatnot but I wanted to say I'm sorry that this has happened to you and give my condolences. My thoughts are with you!

skysnolimit

I'm sorry, Daimas.  I wish I could say more.  I hope you can get a good night's sleep and that good news will come in the morning :/

Daimas

well I learned a very valuable lesson.... No matter HOW far you go for a guy.. if you break up with him its ALWAYS the same line.

I went to Illinois twice for this man, and Arkansas for a week to visit people I DON'T know. did everything I could to make his life easier.. and I am the '***** that played him'.....
at least money matters are somewhat taken care of...... I am broke as a dropped glass vase but  the bills are covered... but back to another six months of hearing my mother scream and have a fit because I am stuck here with no extra income

Pinkshadow

Quote from: Daimas on October 05, 2012, 04:10:22 AM
well I learned a very valuable lesson.... No matter HOW far you go for a guy.. if you break up with him its ALWAYS the same line.

I went to Illinois twice for this man, and Arkansas for a week to visit people I DON'T know. did everything I could to make his life easier.. and I am the '***** that played him'.....
at least money matters are somewhat taken care of...... I am broke as a dropped glass vase but  the bills are covered... but back to another six months of hearing my mother scream and have a fit because I am stuck here with no extra income

Sorry to hear sweetie.
- Men can be jerks. :(