News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

nnnngh!

Started by Daimas, January 01, 2013, 03:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

GUH

First of all Happy new years everyone. Hope your nights went better than mine.

So today I had the odd feeling that even though I was invited my friends 1 and 2 that I wasnt wanted there by friend 1. sooooo the party started and When my sister and her new step daughter were over the stepdaughter asked friend 1 if all three of us were close friends... I was in the bathroom at this time and was SHOCKED to hear them saying I was a tag along, and that I coudn't seem to get the hint, then talking about how they met me and I just seemed to hang around since then....
First of all....VERY few time have I went over there without one or both of them inviting me. Second of all, even though I couldnt see their faces.. both of them have very descriptive voices... Neither voice way joking.

Well That I could of lived with, Brushed it off till later and Brought it up tomarrow to talk to them about it.... But the thing that made me MAD was what happened to my puppy Stryker.

I can understand putting him in the grate with the other 2 that 1 owns, There were Balloons on the floor, if he bit one the force of the popping could force some one the latex into his throat and choke him. Well Stryker is only 1 day over 2 months old. I Just got him 2 weeks ago, and the only other tie he has been in a crate was the day he was driven for 2 hours in one, in the back of a truck, and given away.. He even freaks out when he gets caught in his open bed because he DONT like small spaces... so he whined in the crate, He got shushed by me but when the lights went out again he whined more cause he couldent see me... Instead of waiting for me to shush him again 2 gets up, takes a knife, and POPS a balloon in his face.... He got TERRIFIED and Yapped and whined for me so RIGHT as I was gonna get him from the crate 1 snapped at me the HES FINE, Biting my tounge I stroked him to calm him and went back to the party... a while later when I was on the toilet after the whole conversation they had with my step neice about me being a tag along.... Stryker woke up whining again.. When he wakes he has to go potty soon after... the grate was crowded with 3 dogs in it and he couldnt do it in there so he was whining to go out.... Instead of even trying to figure out whats going on they popped ANOTHER balloon in his face! then when he yelped in terror they blew an Airhorn in his face! Since I have been home... He has not LEFT my feet once.. if i get up he is RIGHT beside me. My Neice carried him partway home cause we walked a mile in the cold and rain to get back home... He was tucked in her coat too just as he had been n mine... He whined the whole time she had him.

I am SO sick of being treated like this from so called friends....but NO ONE treats a innocent puppy like that, let alone MINE!

Pinkshadow

OMG!

They sound awful and very far from what i call friends, aand beside that the one having dogs SHOULDNT! I get all angry and sad on your part, when i read this. Feel so sorry for you and your puppy <3 Noone should get treated like that.

Hope you have other and better friends, if it had been me i would have thrown a scene at the party, telling them to go to hell or some and never have talked to them again.

BabyKittenCandy

Wow!

I would drop them like a hot coal dear, they are NOT friends! Like Pink said, I would have thrown a hissy fit at the party Kudos to you for not doing that!

You do not need people like that and your puppy certainly doesnt.

Winged

That sounds terrible! They really are horrible friends, if i were you i would just delete them off any social network and don't return any texts or anything if they try to get in contact with you. I can't believe someone would do that to a puppy either! And i know i would have exploaded, so well done for keepign calm.
That being said, it probably wasn't a good idea to take a dog to a new years party, especially a puppy. Perhaps you couldn't have left him at home with someone, i don't know but partys and ouppys really do not mix well. Other people are often very ignorant and careless with animals so what happened wasn't fair on him. I don't know your situation, so not getting on at you, just trying to give some advice :)

I hope you can find some better friends, and can enjoy today.
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Yeah they are not friends and im sorry but i would have smacked them for doing that and done the same fing thing to them. I do not like people that abuse animals but to know the dog is terrified and do it again? *grumbles*

Scullisto

Happy New Year Sunny

For you this year, you will have a life without the trash that cluttered and tangled your life.   They were not your friends and now you know.  Leave them, their cruelty and childish antics in 2012.  They are gone.

2013 is new and shiny with a beautiful puppy by your side and Stand strong and proud that those ..."people"...are no longer associated with you and cast their crap off with yesterdays date.

It actually is a great day for you...you and your puppy are free! Embrace your awesomeness and celebrate!

Daimas

Yeah one thing about me is I tend to keep my cool weather I want to or not. Stryker is still shaken today. First time he hasn't gotten up and left at night for his own bed too. They called and true to say they had drank too much and they didn't remember any of it.... Which is a lie cause they drank less than I did and they normally drink more with no problems.

I had no choice but to bring Stryker with me, mom refused to watch him cause all he would of done is whine for me.

Thank you all for the comments and yeah I think it's time to find better people to hang out with.

Silvanon

Wow, those two sound like incredibly immature people who really have no business being around other humans, much less animals.  What a hard way to find out they weren't the decent human beings they ought to be.  I'm sorry you & Stryker had to go through that.  *hugs for you both*

Daimas

so made up with the morons, they said sorry and  everything, but I still ddint trust them completely. So then more drama.. if you folloed my FB page you know Angel died.. my 12 year old kitty. So right now I am like a ninja.. not really getting on Secundi forums much.. Mainly getting on to do my daily games and leaving. Good news is that the weather is warming, so I will be running Mostre events soon

Bunraku

*Hugs* I'm sorry all of this has happened Dai, whenever you get back up and running again I have all of the premades from every month ready when you need them. Just let me know what I can do to help.