News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hi, I still live!

Started by CrystalAngelNeko, January 14, 2013, 01:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalAngelNeko

Hey everyone!

I know some people might be missing me... if not just a few ^.^' Life has been REALLY busy and stressful, and until I'm working 36-40 hours again and not 50+ I probably wont be around much...

just letting everyone know that I still think of Secundi and I want to return some day soon <3

P.S. I've accepted all breeding up till now; if anyone wants to use any of my quin mares, have at them! I'll try to accept breeding throughout the day ^.^

YourLoveOnly

Glad to know you're still thinking of the site and are alive and all that :P Let's hope life gets a little less insane soon!

springacres

Glad to know you're still alive and thinking of Secundi... and really hoping life gets less nutso for you soon!

Keilin Alyr

Crystal! *licks* =3

Hiya, good to see you again! Hope things are looking up and get back to normal soon. ^^

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

Im so glad to hear from you Crys!! <3 Hope things start getting better and less crazy for you soon!

Luv007

50+ hour weeks have to be INSANELY TERRIBLE AND BAD.  -hugs and good thoughts on their way-

I know everyone misses you around online places, but understands to that real life unfortunately always has to come first.  I hope the work isn't too miserable and that you are getting decent wages for the overtime!  <3

skysnolimit

I'm so glad you'll be coming back for sure! *glomps and fluffs* Missed you...

jojo

*gives happy anti-stress energy* Good luck with work! I know how it feels to have 50+ hour weeks... I know you can do it!