News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm Sorry...

Started by CrystalAngelNeko, December 22, 2013, 06:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalAngelNeko

I know... everyone must hate me after what I did... I keep asking for more and more USD and then when I do something free I take it back... I didn't want too.... I never wanted this to happen... and I'm sorry... I wont be doing anymore USD related things... I'm doing what I owe and that's it for USD ever here... sorry...

Ryuukokoro

If you don't plan to do more USD events after you make up what you owe, then why did you take back the gift thread? Why not just wait and do the gifts after you've finished your USD events?

We don't hate you but you're too stressed out to be handling this logically. Asking your friends to donate funds for you and then offering a gift in thanks...but then taking it back afterward... is like spitting in the face of everyone who has helped you out these past few weeks.

PonyMama and I have some ideas for you to make money, which I would be happy to tell you about if you hadn't signed off from Skype... I will send them to you in a pm if you want.

PonyMama

Crystal, I love you, and we understand you are having some huge stresses in your life, I get it.  But you are wearing yourself too thin, and not able to keep up.  Maybe do the rest of what is owed, and then figure out what you can colour in one hour and only open enough slots for that.  I would keep the gifting thing open and maybe just do them when no usd orders have come in

Cause even if you only get an hour a week to colour, you know you can fill the orders you have

take a deep breath, maybe just close Photoshop for tonight

Midnight Phantom

I don't hate you, and I really doubt anyone else does either.  Does help that I am at least three of the same sites you are and have a little better picture x.x.  You are in need of USD right now  hospital bills, medicine and just even food. The gifting idea is nice but when you have the time, don't put it in mind it has to be done in December or any time soon.

Put things in order, or have someone make a list of what you need to do and having them all in one  place, might help stress wise. Either ways, take care of your father and yourself most of all  o.o

Bunraku

I certainly don't hate you Crys. I didn't set out to help you expecting anything in return, and though the fact that you started the gifting thread is appreciated, it is not something that has to be your main focus right at this very moment. I understand being eager to please now that others have stepped forwards to help you financially, especially considering the fact that such help can be hard to come by. But you need to keep in mind in matters such as this that taking more upon yourself when you already have a full plate can create more pressure, and that kind of guilt combined with worry is not something you need at the moment. Especially when you need to be clear headed in order to care for your father.

I'm not offended by your choice to retract the gifting thread. If anything my only disappointment lies in the fact that I think you are a wonderful artist and was looking forwards to receiving more of your art, but that is something that can certainly wait for a time when you are less stressed and can fulfill your desire to return the generosity of the community without worrying that you'll be unable to complete USD transactions. I hope you will still feel that you can come to us for assistance, because I am certain that there are those who have gone through hard times and know what you are feeling right now, who will still be willing to help.

Please take care of yourself, and take care of your father. I hope things will get better for you.

Wildfilly94

I pretty much second everything everyone else has said. I know what it's like to struggle, not in the sense that you are perhaps, but I as well as may others here know how it feels and we are all here for eachother to help eachother out. If you are stressed and need to be focusing on you and your father, you need not stress yourself more by piling on more work. I've seen this happen to you and many others (Including myself) when it comes to too much work with adoptables and you really should just take a step back and relax for a bit.
While I don't think taking the gifting thread away was a good idea, I do think you need to focus on everything else before something big like that. I would say keep it open, but don't stress on doing any of those until you're settled and caught up with everything else. Maybe just do one here and there when you need a break from customs. The fact that they're song customs would be a good relaxer to listen to the music and wind down, but again, only when your in the right mind and relaxed enough.

Don't worry about pleasing everyone when you need to focus on your RL first. RL, USD, then everything else is how it should be. <3
I do hope things get better for you soon, and if you need anything, I, as well as many others on here are here for you if you need us.

springacres

Can't think of anything else to say other than what has already been said, except to add that I definitely don't hate you.  The holidays can be a stressful time for people even under normal circumstances.

Sending huge, huge hugs and good thoughts and hoping things start looking up for you soon.  <3

Silvanon

Awe, I did worry a bit when I first saw that thread that it might get to be too much on top of everything else.  *pat pat*  I sent you a PM.

springacres

To be honest, Silv, I wondered about that too.  *patpathugs Crys*

SkySong

Quote"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone."

I appreciate the thought of attempting to do something nice for us, and I also understand to some extent the sort of gag reaction to shutting it down with so much interest and work to do.

(It's late and I'm tired and can't think of anything else. So yeah.)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

BabyKittenCandy

Im sure no-one here will hate you Crystal, I certainly dont! You have some wonderful friends here and we can all im sure understand the stress of money worry! I certainly can with my position atm!  Im also sure that there are plenty of others here who would maybe be able to help you out in ways other than financially if you wished.  Take some time out, get your head straight and hold your good friends dear :)