News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Free Black Tobiano Stud (Hyrun'palret)

Started by Taruia, July 29, 2010, 06:06:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

Hey everyone, firstly I'm going to let everyone know that at this point I'm not interested in breeding grade horses. Thanks!

Studs
Hyrun'palret

(Calm and sweet, a mover)
E? aa cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? T? oo ?? ?? zz ??

He's up for free breed. He'd love to get more found out about his genetics, so all colors of girls are welcome.

Breeding List (so I remember to post permission :D)
1. Kyli'relun - Keilin Alyr
2. Mish'natel - red_uni387
3. Shexlin'hala - springacres
4. Tingilya - Ravvana

I am looking for studs for all of my mares. This month I am trying very hard to add bay to my stables, however I will look at almost anything. Temperament is important to me as well.  

Mares
Luestin'donna

(Calm and sweet, not a mover)
ee At? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? T? oo ?? F? Z? ??

Verin'patres

Ee Ata cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? T? oo ?? ?? Zz ??

Llanaisfa'polca

ee ?? cc rr Dd gg ww ll ?? Tt oo ?? F? ?z ??

Palres'liath

(Calm and sweet, not a mover)
E? At? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? Tt oo ?p ?? Zz ??

Nathe'donsir

(Calm and steady)
ee ?? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ff ?? ??

If you let me use your stallion you will have second chance at any foals that are born. I'm looking for specific things this month, so I'm breeding all my girls, but I am also more then happy to get more foals out there so that there is more Quin love.

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

red_uni387

I have 4 stallions, if you are interested in borrowing one of them let me know ^^

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=128629 - chestnut roan
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=260986 - flaxen chestnut tobiano
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=301204 - silver dapple bay tobiano
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337672 - black tobiano sabino overo

Taruia

Ohh I would love to use Lete Mionech with Llanaisfa'polca. I think they would make beautiful babies XD

red_uni387

Sure! Hopefully their baby helps solve a bit of genetics too :)

Keilin Alyr

I'm interested in pairing Hyrun'palert with my new flaxen chestnut girl this season. Hopefully it not only helps you answer some genetic questions, but I want to see if she's hiding silver dapples.

What can I say? Rising Sun and Chanda made me very happy. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Taruia

Hyrun'palret will be very happy to have a foal with your smexy flaxen chestnut girly!

red_uni387

Could I breed my flaxen chestnut mare with Hyrun'palret as well?

Taruia

springacres

Ooh, I'd love to breed Shexlin'hala to Hyrun'palret :D 

Keilin Alyr

Looks like Hyrun's getting a lot of chestnut love. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Taruia

He is loving it! He finds flaxen chestnut girls to be super smexy XD Well and he has an amazing personality, so I get the feeling that is helping his case a lot!

Also the more girls he breeds to the better I will know his genetics, so that is exciting too.

Taruia

Oh and Keilin, you had said something about being able to use Yen'mira as a breed with Hyrun'palret to test some genetic things...is that offer still on the table?

Keilin Alyr

Yup, I originally made the offer since she was one of the few solid flaxen chestnut mares at the time, that way you could test Hyrun's full tobiano alongside chestnut and flaxen. She's not that much different genetically from Kyli'relun (which is what I ended up naming my chestnut girl) and the other solid flaxen chestnuts though, as dun isn't a carried trait.

If you're still interested, you're welcome to breed her since I did offer, though to be honest I don't imagine she'll give you any truly new answers that Kyli and Mish's foals won't give you. =)

Taruia

Ah ok, that's cool XD Thanks for explaining that XD

Ravvana

Taruia