hiyoko

What I have to offer:
air fish
Gidgets
SG
Kennel dogs- Blood hound, female pom

Just post your offer and want you think is fair. ;D

Taruia

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

hiyoko

I love him, but I love kennel dogs more. ;)

Taruia

How many tags would it take to get him?

hiyoko

Taruia

I'd offer three tags for him. *noms on the smexy tri boy*

hiyoko

That's fine with me. ;D I'll go put him on bid for you. ;D

Tribe

I have a gold tag it..what would you offer for it?

hiyoko

It depends on what you want. Anything you like from the things I have up? If so, tell me which ones and how many. ;D

Tribe

I love your fishies..the little sparkly female is my favorite how im also collecting pairs of gidgets XD so if its up to you what you would trade for one golden tag it.

hiyoko

Just tell me which Gidgets and I'll put them up for bid. ;D On the air fish, I could trade her after I breed her caused I promised a breeding with someone. ;)

Tribe

Okay id like these gidgets. Tell me which or how many your willing and ill bid on those :D

Mika
Mac

Also on the fish i rather like cheerie & mavrick if youd be willing to trade either of those?

hiyoko

Okay, so those 2 Gidgets and 2 air fish? No problem, I'll go put them on bid. ;D

Tribe

Wow all that for a tag it :D lovely!

Also i was wondering to you have any clue on how to equip shells to the gidgets?

hiyoko

Yeah, just click "Your Account" than "Use Agency Items" than there's a scroll screen and just click Gidgets. :D

Goddesss

Tribe

Next what do i need to do to have the tag it moved to you items?

hiyoko

Well if you have it on this site I could bid on it, if not then pm the Kennel Bling? I'm not too sure.>.<

Tribe

It hasnt been imported yet, ill pm the kennel to see what to do.

hiyoko

Tribe

Oh man..i need a breeding location..would you be willing to trade if you have any.

I have 3 dogs i can offer and TONS of bed! The dogs i have are up in my thread though i dont know any of them will be any use to you. as far as beds go they are in my kennel owner folder..theres lots

hiyoko

I had planned on using it with someone, but let me go ask them if we're still going to breed our fish. ;)

Tribe

Compelety fine. I would love twin baubles and baubles you cant normally buy to!

Tribe

Ill also throw in a couple custom wild ponies! and a free breeding slot & green apple for them!

hiyoko

Well the only bauble I'm using, that I can remember, is my frat twin bauble. So you can offer on my other baubles if you want. ;)

Tribe

Ermm lets see.

Your twin bauble and your seeing  baubles im interested in.

I can offer dogs, beds, custom wild ponies & breeding slots/items for wild ponies!

hiyoko

Okay. ;) How about your spaniel and custom wild pony for a seeing eye and my identical bauble? If not, tell me what way would be fine. ;)

YourLoveOnly

@Hunni: you can normally buy all those baubles, they are just sold out. And I don't they will be restocked until after spawning season, so yea you do need to bribe others to get them for this season.

Tribe

Oh poo. Let me see what ryuu was wanting to offer on the spaniel. Give me a moment!

hiyoko

If not the spaniel, then another doggy is fine. ;)