SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Aleras Pets [Weretigeress lines]

Started by Whimsy, August 29, 2012, 10:25:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

*banner*

---

An incredibly pale almost blue woman appears before your eyes, almost as if she rode in on the wind. Her voice seems far away as she opens her mouth to speak.

"Long ago I passed away, and in this land I found some things." She pauses and holds out her hands to show you three pieces of what seems to be random ojbects.

She has a piece of horn, a feather and a scale.

As she places them on the ground she begins to explain

"These things I found had long been forgotten just like me, but I wished upon them and was granted a   companion." She holds her hands over the three items and closes her eyes, moments later the wind swirls about and around them carrying them in the air. With a loud crack you see an odd creature before your eyes.

Alera points to the creature "These are my pets, I take care of them day in and day out devoting all of my love to them and my mate alegro. They are loyal companions with a fierce ability to defend their owners. Though I am long removed from the dangers of your world you simply are not and I fear for you and everyone else around. There for I have brought my powers and my pets to you. To defend your honor and your life. I must rest after each pet is brought back to you, so these pets are few and far between however I will more than happily bring as much power as I can with me with every visit back here. But while I'm gone I ask that you please try and locate the three pieces I have shown you or I will not be able to create your pet"

---

This is a heavly RPed adoptable, to gain a pet from Alera you must find the three items shown (feather, horn, scale) and you must wait for her visits back to our world to be able to create a pet. Please do not be afraid to adventure into the wilds of PI with us :] Your pets will protect you!

---

The Pieces

Horn
*coming soon
Feather
*Coming soon
Scale
*Coming soon

The pets
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/Weretigress/LiveryStables-Dragons-1.png
*Credit to weretigeress for the current lines!

---

Breeding the pets

Pets can breed however this is a very restricted season to those owners most devoted to their pets. When season comes those whom have proven highly active in the world will be chosen by alera and will receive an invitation from her via private message to come to her side and breed your pets.

---

More of this will fill out as I find the imagination to do it. :]

Whimsy

Heres the deal, I commissioned these guys for PIs bigger community. However after the way I was just treated on there I will no longer be a part of that community. In the past two months Ive put enough USD into that site to make someone sick, and they just do not care about thier users. Needless I've paid a pretty penny for this commission and its my first from were (considering the lines are adorable) and I figured we could fit them into our smaller communtiy some how :]

YourLoveOnly

From what I recall Were does not allow her lines to be used outside of PI, so do you have explicit permission to run them here? I would love a RP adoptable, but am afraid there might not be much interest here :(

hiyoko

Whimsy

Yes she has given me allowance to use them here :] I pmed her and asked her after the issue with PI. She just asks that I give her credit and gave me her personal email to contact her outside of PI if I need to. Maybe it was because the commission was paid with with USD? Needless yes I permission to use them here.

And I know alot of us dont have the time to RP so I'm going to try to fix this adoptable to fit secundi but still hold to its original plan :]

Winged

I love these lines, and i like the RP aspect but i don't really think i'll have time to RP these... So hopefully you can make it easier for everyone :)
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Any ideas are welcome!

I may remove the RP part and just find a way to do hunts for the little items you need like an old on adoptable on PI used to do (think it was serendipity)

Whimsy

And to further explain hunts you just sign up when the hunt comes for an amount of times you want to hunt and pay for your hunt ticket then you find random items on the hunt.

I think the other adoptables may have been a little more RP based but I'd bring it down to like signing up for breeding season :]

& as far as season goes I'll keep it somewhat like it shows up there but some how rap it fit secundi like the items/rping.

Pinkshadow

red_uni387

Awww sorry to hear PI was mean to you :(

I really love these lines and are glad you're bringing them here ♥ I like smaller communities for RP

Ryuukokoro

*hugs* You are not the first nor the last person PI has driven away from their adoptable community with the way they treat their users. :\ (Heck it was why Secundi was invented after all!) Regardless though, I'm very sorry you had to go through that. :(

I LOVE these lines. Were has such beautiful art! I was really excited about the RP aspect, I love RPing adoptables! But it looks like I am in the minority here, as most people don't have time for it. ^_^;;

I do hope you keep at least some RP aspects of this adoptable, even if it's just one or two events every once in a while! I can't wait to start participating in events. ^^ User participation is the thing I look for most when I'm deciding on whether or not to stalk a new adoptable! :D

Whimsy

Our unfortunately is very one sided and I just refuse to put USD into something of its nature.

Rping will still be a part of the adoptable and it'll allow those whom have the extra time to gain groundquicker than those who don't rp but I'm going to try and make it equally as fun for those that don't have the time

SkySong

I love the idea of an rp adopt here. If you can keep them here for a long time, then I'll definitely be interested in them. I really don't have the time to rp between school and decent sleep, but I'll try to make time if you bring them here. :)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Rosedawn

Whimsy the lines are absolutely adorable I like them a lot a lot!!

And I'm like Ryuu in the regard that I adore RP adoptables, but however you do it I know I want to be involved. They are so cute.

Pinkshadow

I still like/love it alot, but i like the it better when the males and female dosnt have same lines or is flipped so they atleast dosnt stand same way kinda xD

Just a thought (:

Willow

I always have good intentions with RPs, but just can't seem to keep to them or find the time (especially now I'm at college).

I love Were art, but I'd rather see more of the SRBA and Livery Stables than a new adoptable.
Good luck <3