News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[FCFC] Who should I breed?

Started by toffeeca, September 04, 2012, 12:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Ok, I am going to start working on my out of season breedings to get all my cat species into my cattery and to start my kennel, but I don't know who to pair and who I should breed first. XD

For my kitties we have
Exotics-
Boys
Cream ticked tabby ORDove ticked tabby
Girl
Cinnamon lynx point bi color

Maine Coons-
Boy
Black Harlequin

Girls
Red Marbled Tabby Torbie OR Fawn lynx point bi color

Bob Taileds-
Boys
Red torbie van OR Black locket/mitts

Girls
Cream Solid Points Bi color

The puppies
Keeshond
Boy
Apricot Bi Color

Girls
Black and tan OR White

Golden Retrievers
Boy
Blue Merle Bi Color

Girls
Red Brindle OR Orange Roan

If we breed two merle dogs in FCFC will there be a chance at lethal white?

Any pairings anyone would like to see? I don't know how color/pattern passes on to offspring, so no clue what any pairings would produce XD

Winged

Definately the bob tailed cats, i love your bobtail girl! And pair her with the Red torbie van i'd say :) Dogs i'd say your keeshound boy with your black and tan girl or if retriever then your boy with the orange roan. Lovely pets!
Owner of Gliders!

hiyoko

YourLoveOnly

I vote start with Maine Coons because I think it's a breed lots of people collect so better odds of being able to trade spare kittens for other FCFC ^^

For the Maine Coons I vote Black Harlequin x Red Marbled Tabby. Tabby + harlequin is lovely and so is black + tabby. I love your lynx point, but I think she's better paired with another boy.

Exotics: Dove ticked tabby x Cinnamon Lynx Point PLEASE <33
I do not collect Exotics, but these tempt me xD

Keeshound: Apricot bi color x black and tan. Because tan + bicolor = tricolour <3

Golden Retriever: Blue merle x orange roan. As much as I love red brindle, the eyes throw me off and I think roan x merle gives more interesting variety than brindle x merle.

Bob taileds: I'd go with the cream solid points girl and the black boy, I think the torbie van boy will make much prettier babies with a girl who has few to no black markings instead of a lot of white (which both van and bicolour have), it's hiding all the pretty torbie! D: I also think torbie makes prettier babies with a darker mommy instead of a lighter one.

They're all lovely <3 I'd very much considering on a baby from any pairing except the Bobtails because I just do not like those lines.

Edit: On another note I'd also consider borrowing pets from others. Official kennel/cattery beds can only be used on the pets from that kennel/cattery, but with the red out of season beds you can breed any pair and as long as it's bred by you it qualifies for kennel/cattery submission so I'd use it as a way to get more unrelated pretties.

Wildfilly94

Exotics: Dove ticked tabby X Cinnamon Lynx Point <3

Bobtails: Black locket/mitts X Cream Solid points Bi Color

Labs: Blue Merle Bi color X Red Brindle

My top three, in order. :)

Rosedawn

I hope to one day get involved in FCFC but I have to say that your cream bobtail girl is simply adorable. And I'm partial to the retriever lines and your brindle girl is just so cute.