News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[TheStable] Hiring Event Manager

Started by Ravvana, September 14, 2012, 12:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravvana

I love running TheStable and it guts me that I haven't been able to keep them active this summer :( Between job, summer school, and family travel I've been too busy to even think about them.

I'm hoping to hire someone to run events for me. I love coloring, but it's thinking up and running the events that usually bogs me down. Ideally you'll just tell me what I need to color for events and I'll do so XD Plus I'll still handle 100% of customs and breedings, which I plan to open officially in a few weeks. This will only be a trial hire during my fall quarter, so through December. Then I'll re-evaluate my time and see how well the partnership has worked :)

To apply:

QuoteUsername:
How often are you on Secundi:
List three event ideas: (more original is good)
Are you comfortable running a small RP? (optional)
List other adoptables you have run events for:
Suggest a payment:

Thanks! :)

YourLoveOnly

I am the other way around, I love running events and am full of ideas but my health issues won't always let me color the amount I need or want and can make it hard to keep up. Events are no issue and I enjoy them so very much <3 I really like coming up with different ideas!

Username: YourLoveOnly
How often are you on Secundi: daily, usually a couple hours each day
List three event ideas: Things involving dice! I have so many ideas <3 I also really want to do some RP, even if it's just optional so those with little time can enjoy it too. I'd also love to bring back genetic games, I know you did those on the old Kennel forum and they were a blast. I have many more ideas too, but it's late so it's hard to type out :P
Are you comfortable running a small RP? Yes defenitely!
List other adoptables you have run events for: in the past and current both? from old to new: Neptune's Oasis, Chillachu, Jaeman Prophecy, Luminaria, Panda Shrimps, !Blub!
Suggest a payment: Flexible. Can be Stable customs, SG, other adoptables. Am not that difficult, I just like events xD

Pinkshadow

Username: Pinkshadow
How often are you on Secundi: around 3-4 hours daily.
List three event ideas: Hide & Seek; I'll post a board with different tiles, then people can choose one at a time, and i would RP abit to tell what was behind there. (i'll make the board myself) Guess the movie; I'll post something about/from some movies, and the one that guess most correct wins. Throw the dice; People use the dice here, and highest win. Memory Game; Post a board with cards; person getting most pairs wins. aand many more <3
Are you comfortable running a small RP? Yeah, i love RP'ing.
List other adoptables you have run events for: Not really any, since i don't color much.
Suggest a payment: Maybe abit SG sometimes, but the enjoyment is enough really (:

ETA: I would loove this since, i'm not amazing at coloring but i loove doing events and be "host" so it would be awesome :D