News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mostre Cavalos

Started by Daimas, October 07, 2012, 11:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimas

So I know I have been lax with them lately and I am sorry and getting back into my graphics tablet now after a hectic start to schooling and now ex bf issues. I would love to take ideas for them on the relaunch and what you would like to see event wise. I am going to be holding auctions, and customs for sure but anything else you wanna see I will try working into the event. I am also willing to see if I can work with other artists to see if I can find someone to match Sif's style so I can try adding new lines it even tack to them. Or even making them lineless eventually.

CrystalAngelNeko

I think, to start... you should have a big "What do I owe?" event ♥ To make sure you're all caught up and haven't forgot anything~ (its always good to start fresh) and then after that, a nice easy game for some premades would be great ^.^ Something Halloween-ish? Who doesn't love a good Halloween event? ♥

Daimas

Good iead^^ any one else for game ideas

Luv007

I think easy simple games are a great come back. Pick a doors, free raffles, and a few other giveaways to get people warmed back up?

Wildfilly94

I agree with luv, simple free games would help everyone warm up to them more. :)