News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Naming Item Ideas? D:

Started by Wildfilly94, October 19, 2012, 04:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

So if CDA gets to become an agency this time round, were going to need a naming item..
I have no clue as to what this item will be. I know I want something rodenty/pet shopy but I just don't know. I thought about a paw print but FCFC has that, and many others have 'tickets'. I want something unique, cute, and fitting, but I'm lost.. Does anyone have any ideas? :O

red_uni387

What about like the tag off a collar? Or maybe a small toy?

Luv007

Maybe some sort of rattie treat to tempt them 'home' with?  Or a little cardboard pet box like what they send them home from petstores in?  That could be a good 'custom' ticket. 

Bunraku

I just had an idea based on what Luv said! Its so cliche, but...a peice of cheese. What better to tempt a rat home? 8D

ETA: But the pet box idea is also super cute!

red_uni387

I believe Wild said something about possibly adding more breeds, so if it was rattie specific it might be a bit confusing :P

I like the pet box idea, though!

Bunraku

Oh did she? XD I didn't know that. I hope there will be rabbits O:

red_uni387

Daimas

how about a ear tag? lots of breeders yse them for more than just ratties. I know guinnea pigs yse them, and some rabbits

Wildfilly94

I'm really liking the collar tag idea!
As well as the pet box for customs.. Hmm. :3
If I don't see any other ideas that jump out at me alot soon, I think I might just go with that tag idea. ^^

eta: Actually, I am going with the collar tag idea. Thank you red, and everyone else for your ideas! <3

YourLoveOnly

I think collars are very rodent-unfriendly, especially for agile creatures like rats, they could easily hang themselves in their cages.. So I wouldn't go with that, but that's just my opinion.

Kahlira

The collar, yeah, may be bad, but if it's just the tag... Maybe it could be clipped to the "cage" or something?

Ravvana

I really like the ear tag idea.

Wildfilly94

I think the ear tag is an appropriate idea, but due to personal beliefs on it, I'd rather not go with that.
As for the collar tag, I do not plan to have collars available as accessories, nor did I plan for the collar tag to be part of a collar at all, so there shouldn't be too much harm there. As Kah said, it could go on the make believe cage or something. Or just be like the Rabies tags I get for my cats and just sits in a drawer after its been engraved. XD

springacres

How about a name plate?  Those could be screwed onto collars or attached to cages :)