News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Little Poll, please vote if your registered!

Started by Wildfilly94, November 07, 2012, 10:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

It has been brought top my attention not everyone will be specializing in Fantasy Breedings. I have actually made fantasy breedings easier to come by (well, the rarity and stock), and the fruit baskets have actually become a little more rare sense they are more work. So I was wondering if this system should change, or stay the same?

Prices at the moment will remain the same. Change in price will only occur if the fruit basket usage becomes an issue for me to handle (since I work alone in coloring).

The options for the item change are above, if you have a different suggestion, please post below. ^^

Bunraku

I think that it would be a good option for breeders of either type if you had optional packages with each registration-have a package geared towards natural breeders that includes items that would help them, and a normal package for those that would like either type of breeding. They would choose which package they want upon registration and filling out the form, so you'd know what items to give them?

YourLoveOnly

I agree with Bun, I think it'd be nice if we could pick which we preffered upon registration (and for those who already registered give them the option to switch if they want). You could put a note of which option they picked in the registered breeders thread if that helps you stay organized ^^ Since the Fruit Basket is half the price of a Magic Feed I'd say the options should be 1 Fruit Basket every 3 months or 1 Magic Feed every 6 months.

Wildfilly94

I was trying to aviod that to not confuse myself... XD

But, the people speak! Ill let this poll go on until friday (Unless the boyfriend lets me download photoshop on his laptop while hes working tomorrow >:3) and if everyone agrees to the option of 'packages' of 1 Basket every 3 months, or 1 Feed every 6 months, then it shall be done.
I'll just need to make a record of that as well, and be sure to remind myself to check it daily so I know who needs what on what date. XD

YourLoveOnly

To make life easier on yourself you can just send items to people on the 1st of every month. So everyone who has an item due sometime in October would receive it on the 1st for example. That way you only need to check once a month! ^^

Gaah now I need to wait even longer to submit my breedings xD

Wildfilly94

Hmm, That would make thibgs easier. lol.. mabye Ill do that :)