{Panda Shrimps} Come here if you have some from PI/GardenTerrace/Crossroads!

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 11, 2012, 04:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Decision on babies and growing: After lots of votes results are in! Baby pictures will move to a subfolder within your owner folder. Grown adults are added to your main owner folder. Babies grow after two weeks.

Do you have Panda Shrimps from PI, Garden Terrace or the Crossroads (or are unsure if you have any)? Then please post here! I want to make the photobucket more organized, so if you have Panda Shrimps from multiple sites I am going to move them all to your Secundi folder (and renumber them so there are no multiple Panda Shrimps with the same ID# in one world).

This should make it easier to find for you and other users to find all your Panda Shrimps, which is especially useful when plotting breedings <3 Secundi is also the site we are most active on (we rarely have events on Garden Terrace and are no longer at PI or Crossroads) so it's just easier for everyone to move your Panda Shrimps there!

YourLoveOnly

Since ten people voted already and the results are super obviously leaning towards one option for each question I'm gonna go ahead and lock the poll early <3

I've changed this topic to suit a new purpose though, to make sure I don't clutter up the forums with all my topics XD

Please post if you have any Panda Shrimps from PI, Garden Terrace or The Crossroads. If you've played any of those sites but are unsure if you obtained any Panda Shrimps, let me know which site(s) and I'll check for you. I want to make it one owner folder per person so it's easier to find all your pets <3

Wildfilly94

Just cause I'm utterly bored while I wait for my stomach bug to pass, I had to comment. XD

I think its awesome when you have a choice to keep the baby images somewhere, because I know me (as well as kah and a few others) love looking at the baby images even after their grown. :3
I wish I could let people have that option as an agency, but as far as I know, there's no such option, unless I manually inserted all baby images into the descriptions.. O.o *headache*

Anywho, yeay for majority voting my favorite options! XD Imsotired D:

ETA: I may acutally have had one or two Panda Shrimps on PI, but I can hardly remember who I did and didn't stalk back then. :/ I do remember the shirmp, but not sure if I got any or not.

YourLoveOnly

I keep my CDA baby images in their description ^^ That way I can choose to remove it or keep it. I think you can only add them to the Agency info box? -not sure- That's non-editable by users so not everyone may like that option.

Winged

Pretty sure i stopped playing PI before these were there, so don't think i'll have any.

And YLO the agency owner can add to the pet description, but the owner can change it.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Yeah, winged beat me to it. ^^
I CAN do it, but Id have to upload the images to photobucket first (instead of taking them straight from photoshop) and its just another thing to worry about forgetting. *shrugs*

Aralie

YourLoveOnly

Winged and Wild you both have none from PI. Aralie does indeed, will get those transferred over in a bit <3

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

YourLoveOnly

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Rosedawn

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

Oh, I didn't realize I had Panda Shrimps from the Terrace, but I apparently had quite a few, including that lovely Blossom mimic. I'd love to have them transferred over when you get a chance. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Laviee

I know I have some from the Terrace, and almost maybe Crossroads? ;o;

YourLoveOnly

You do! I will get those moved for the both of you once we know if we've made Agency or not to save me possibly unneccessary moving around :P