News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CDA - Should I or not?

Started by Wildfilly94, November 24, 2012, 10:46:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I remember someone mentioning that it would be wrong to combine the Little Hooves (If I ever got them) with CDA,(Which I totally understand, and that won't happen) but I was just looking at the Evolyx, and actually I kinda miss the little foxes.

I was wondering what Secundi would think if I added them as part of CDA? Its either that or sell them, but I figured I'd see what you think about me combining them first.

Do they fit? They would be called foxes, instead of Evo. The mutations.. I dunno what I'd do with that just yet.

Ideas? Objections? Concerns? Anything?

I wont be upset if you don't want me to do this, it was just one of those random ideas 'Hey instead of getting rid of them, lets see what this does' XD

Bunraku

Dose the artistic style fit with CDA? I've never seen them, but I definitely wouldn't object to some foxes with mutations in CDA <3 I love foxes myself.

ETA: Just saw them in your thread in the art forum. I'd love these to be a part of CDA so much >< They'd fit right in I think D:

Luv007

My personal opinion is the the Evolyx are too.... fantasy like and different from CDA.  Personally, I prefer for styles to look the same when they belong to one unit if that makes sense, and to me, Evo look very different from the rats and snakes who look very similar.

More of what I would like to see in CDA would be small rodent or reptiles or even fish.  Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Hamsters would all be loved.  Bearded dragons, or a frog breed could be interesting, though like the snakes, I wouldn't be as fond as I am of the rodents like the rats.

Furthermore, I'd just like to say you have done a good job running these guys and I like what you've done so far, so just keep doing it!  <3

Pinkshadow

I agree with Luv.
- I dont think the Evo foxes fit very much into CDA, cause they are so different and fantasy like :)

YourLoveOnly

Same, I don't think they fit at all. If you have time to color Evolyx it wouldn't take /that/ much extra time to run them seperately. You can even hire someone to run events so you only have to do the coloring or vice versa.

I'd love breeds that fit with being regular pets. Foxes aren't pets. I think Evolyx are too fantasyish as well but even if you ignore that, adding foxes to an adoptable aimed to sell pets is just wrong to me. If we're sticking to small pets I would love to see some type of bird, like a parrot, finch or canary. And of course more rodents and reptiles (viper gecko, anyone? <3), perhaps fish like luv suggested.

Bunraku

If others don't feel they'd fit in, I think it may be possible to continue distributing them on secundi if you hired a colorist or two and an make one of them an event runner as well?

To be honest I'd personally make an offer to buy the adoptable from you, but I don't have the USD on hand at the moment and I'd feel like a jerk offering you customs in exchange for a full adoptable that's worth way more in the long run than any customs I could make. I hope you hold out for a bigger offer on them, because I really feel they are worth more than $15, especially with mutations templated ><

Wildfilly94

*Nods* I agree, I was just curious. Thanks for the input guys!!

@Bun; If you ever have the money, and are interested in buying them, they will be there, probably. :)

Bunraku

I'd definitely be interested in buying them when I have the cash ^^ If they are still available in the future, I'll place an offer on them :3