News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[CDA] Hiring Magagment|Help

Started by Wildfilly94, December 28, 2012, 06:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Alright. I love CDA, but I have a feeling if I don't get any help from someone, I'm going to have fans lose interest, and I too will lose interest. I've been coloring for other adoptables to clear away from CDA for a while because after that huge breeding season, I got a little burnt out from coloring. I don't plan to give away the adoptable or quit on it, so no worries there, I'm just in need of some helping hands to make things fresh, fun, and exciting again. Plus with the expansions that are coming once Willow is back full-swing again, I'm afraid this adoptable will get too big for one small college student to run alone.

That said, I will still be the full and complete owner of CDA. Anyone hired under me will ultimately come to me for big decisions and events. You will be paid in some form. You will not be 'controlled' by me, but I do want to be the ultimate decision maker in what goes on with the adoptable as a whole. I'm not going to tell you what to color, how to color, or that you can only do so much for certian event types. I have some rules and regulations but they *hopefully* won;t be overbearring on you.

I'm in need of a couple different positions for CDA, and I'm only looking for people who will do what is required of them. I don't want to hire someone under CDA who will flake out and quit or disappear without reason or contact with me out of the blue. That said, I understand life happens. Its happened to me alot, but I strongly suggest and would appreciate a warning (If applicable) or a "Hey, life just decided to take over and royally ruin everything, so I'll be gone for a bit".

Now that I have the main points posted, lets get on with details of positions needed and all that jazz.

Wildfilly94

Event Runner|Manager

I really am like the worst event runner in history. I tend to steal other people's events because I just can't think of something good enough on my own. I'm looking for someone who can do fun events regularly (Every other month) and make them fun. I have absolutely no preferance or rules against what event types you end up doing, just fun things to keep followers busy and happy when breeding season isn't going on.

This person will also have rights to provide input on what happens in the future with CDA (Though bear in mind I may not always take your side); such as breeding seasons and registered breeders and how they run; as well as be sort of a 'MOD' through threads to answer questions, deal with problems should they occur, and other MOD things; should you wish to take part in that.

This person needs to be someone I know I can trust, and also someone who is well respected in the Secundi community; though that second part shouldn't be hard to upkeep. I need to be able to trust you not to try to control CDA as if its your own, as I won't be controlling you either, and to know you'll run events nicely and not be mean or greedy in any way.
And Most Importantly;
I need to trust you will not discriminate against ANY player on Secundi, whether you hate them or love them like family. I know not everyone loves eachother on here, and its hard to be sweet faced and giving to your enemies, but this is extremely important. I am thankful for every single one of CDA's followers, and how much they love this adoptable. I want to know that you will show the same gratefullness that I do, no matter what.

Payment

I really haven't thought about this, to be honest. We can discuss this via pm, I guess?
I could maby edo a sum of SG every month, or allow you 2 customs to color yourself, or I can color them for you, either way.

Form
(You can pm or post)
Usrname:
Why do you want this position:
Why should I choose you:
How active are you, on average, every week on Secundi:
What kinds of fun events and games would yoou bring to CDA:
Would you promise to treat everyone fairly, like them or not:
Would you make sure to keep in touch with me, should anything happen to you:
Anything else?:

Wildfilly94

Full Time|Most of the Time Colorist

As some of you may know, I had more than one helper in coloring premades for Christmas events, and had one helping hand in breeding season. I didn't realise just how popular CDA would be come so fast, and am now hoping to hire a colorist to help me out. Really I only need someone who is available every other month for breeding seasons, who can dump some premades in the CDA account for events on the months that breeding season is not held, who can do a couple outside breedings when they are turned in, and, for now, help with the 50+ custom vouchers, when people start turning those in.

I need someone who can color similarly to my own style, and knows when to limit their crazy coloring habits. (:p) Which is why part of the form has a coloring part to it. You will also be importing pets you color to the database. You will either have to know how to do this already or listen to me very carefully. I've had mistakes made on other people's part already and it REALLY sucks to fix them, so you MUST be careful when importing. (No offense meant to those people)

Payment

I really haven't thought about this, to be honest. We can discuss this via pm.
Im thinking 2-3 customs you can color for yourself every month, as well as 80% profit from all pets you color.

Form
Usrname:
What art program(s) do you use:
Link to an example of your natural coloring:
Link to an example of your fantasy coloring:
Link to an example of your choice of coloring:
Why should I choose you:
Example of your coloring of a natural CDA Rat:
Example of your coloring of a natural CDA Rat#2:
Example of your coloring of a CDA Snake:
Anything else?:

Link to .psds
Female Rat
Male Rat
Female Snake
Male Snake

Link to .pngs
Female Rat
Male Rat
Female Snake
Male Snake

Wildfilly94

Registered Breeder's Organizer and Distributer

Lastly, I'm in need of someone to help me organize and keep track of registered breeder's information and item distribution. I forget so easily to remember when to give out items, and when to send out pms for people to send SG in for the next months dues and such. Really its just my own stupid forgetfulness. >.> Theres a thread, the record keeping thread in the generals (Prolly should get that moved to notary office) that you'll go through and make sure everyone gets the right items and the right time. And mabye re organize it into a way you/I/people can understand. D:

Payment

Sum of SG every month? PM me for payment discussion. Lol

Form
Usrname:
Will you take the ring to mor-... Ops, wrong question..
Will you remember to keep track every month?:

Wildfilly94

**Note: If you wish to take on all positions, or more than one together, that is fine too, just post/pm each form accordingly.

You may post!

Wildfilly94

So far I have one applicant for Event runner and Breeders organizer. Still needing someone to help color, and waiting to see if I get any more applicants. ^^

Umm Gaia

Alright, got two people who've applied, trying to decide whether to split the jobs they applied for where one gets organizer and one gets event runner or let one do both.
Still hoping to find a helper as a colorist! <3
Banu Gaia (formerly CDA)
Sarah posts in Blue
Wildfilly94 posts in Green
Arty posts in Purple
Victoria posts in Red

Wildfilly94

Registered Breeders Organizer/Distributer and Event Runner have been hired!

Welcome PonyMama and YLO <3

Still looking for colorist applications! Currently have one, and if no one else applies, I'll gladly hire her.