News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

4 days..uhh thats a little short notice.

Started by Tribe, March 08, 2010, 11:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

So my husband has been trying SOOO hard to get his MOS fixed so he can get his military bonus since um..october 18th right?

We have fought with his srgts so much over this matter that really i had given up on him ever going to his needed MOS classes so we could get this bonus ($10,000). It was money that HAD to be given to him at some point, or technically he could leave the military which at this point would be almost okay with me because then he could stop his contract with the national gaurd and go active duty army. Lord it was such a mess.

So a few minutes ago his srgt calls, to tell us in four days my husband was leaving for his mos class on the 12th (of march) for two weeks. These two weeks will be spent in new jersey. So i dont get to see him one, and normally most wives would be a little thrilled at this lol just because but going through the whole deployment thing gives you seperation anxiety problems like no other and we for sure both have them bad!

So basically im ranting because i only get four days to cope with the anxiety which wont be easy for me or him. And we have no income that means for those two weeks until he comes back from the danged school so how do they suppose i pay the $300 electric bill and the $200 phone bill and god knows what else bills..just urg this is so annoying!