News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

the Flu sucks

Started by PonyMama, March 26, 2010, 09:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok so for the last three days now i have been dealing with a 10 month old with the flu, now the flu sucks already, just imagine it in a small baby.  She is nto lookign well most the time, luckily she is breastfed so she is not getting dehydrated but she is still not well.

So my to do list is nto first priority, my baby is.  Just wanted to give everyone the heads up

Tribe

Oh i dont even want to know what that would be like, epics getting ready for a tooth to come through and hes being an absolute monster about it. I dont think i could deal with the flu, though epic i think would be fine eating wise because now that his stomachs upset due to the teeth thing he refuses anything but a formula bottle and he eats those like a crazy.

I hope your little girl feels better soon! i know it sucks just to see them going through bad things.

Ryuukokoro

Awwww!! Poor baby! *sends hugs and good thoughts* I hope she recovers soon!

PonyMama

and now just to make matters worse my other daughter is sick and had to cancell her birthday party for tonight :(
She also won't be going to school today becasue of it and she is the special helper today too, which makes her sad.

this is not going to be a good weekend

PonyMama

Crap now I have the flu

red_uni387

*squishes* I hope you get well soon <3 being sick is really not fun D:

bewilderness

**hugs for baby**

**hugs for momma too**

Silvanon

Aawe, sad all around.  :(  Hope you all get feeling better soon!