Main Menu

Website help?

Started by Pinkshadow, April 07, 2010, 01:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Hey .

- I have so many dogs and i really think they
deserve more and better websites, but my question is:

Is there a site where you can build an website fairly easy and have multiple websites or how do you do it when you have more then one Kennel? :o

PonyMama

I use proboards
easy to go into and edit and easy to add new dogs

I don't remember what I do to sign up but I think I am able to use the same email, or I just create a new one in hotmail.  I like having emails that I can direct span to

sera

When i make more kennels i'll set up a directory for all of my kennels and have them all linked from that one place but with different subdomains, much like my Pride pages here:

http://timesprides.seraaches.com/

(Yes, Hawkings Crest Kennel stole one of those layouts. xD  Since i made them both, i feel i'm entitled to do so. hehe)

In my case, i just put them up on my domain, but there are many free website places still out there.  You should be able to just google for one, though i know of someone still using Angelfire quite successfully. ^^

springacres

I use Webs.com.  They have a free option, lots of layout choices and I have found them to be very easy to use.  I have 3 websites with them so far (one Kennel, one Stable and one miscellaneous Secundian adoptables) and I can easily switch which one I'm editing without having to log out and back in, since they're all under the same email address :)