News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New to secundi :D Hello all

Started by Whimsy, July 26, 2010, 10:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

This is my first offical day here on secundi, ive stalked around and been a little lurker trying to decide if i wanted to join or not. The community here seems to be really mature and everyone seems to get along quite well so i figured i should fit right in here. I really look forward to joining in all the awesome adoptables here and more so i really hope to get into the stable and the kennel! I adore thier art and so on!

Whimsy

sera

Hello, Whimsy! ^^ Welcome officially to Secundi! ^^  We're all glad you've joined and decided to stop lurking and start interacting! ^^ 

Whimsy

Thanks sera, i really cant wait to get my hands on some adoptables and run my own :D Im thinking itty bitty equines of some sort, i adore lovely little pixels!

jojo

Welcome Whimsy! I'm sure you'll fit in just fine :3 Ooh, you're thinking about running adoptables? I can't wait to see :3

Silvanon

Goddesss

Welcome to Secundi.  I hope you enjoy yourself and make yourself at home. 

*goes to crawl back into bed*

Whimsy

Thanks Guys :D Ill be trying out some templates when i get back to my tablet, i do hope i can add a new adoptable to secundis community.

Scullisto

Whimsy

*hugs back*

You guys are so nice, i adore this community already!

BabyKittenCandy

red_uni387

Welcome to Secundi, you'll be addicted in no time at all! xD

Neocridders

Hello! Welcome to Secundi!
:) It's a nice place here, and I am sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Hope to see you around!

Spixy

Welcome -happy wave- It's good to see another face here =D

PonyMama

a bit late on the welcomes from me, but I was on vacation

But welcome to Secundi

indigowulf

ditto- vacation had me. welcome!

YourLoveOnly

Real life tried to eat me, so I'm late as well XD I'm usually here pretty much all the time XD
Welcome! ^^

Whimsy

Oh gosh ^^ so many new face! Thanks for the big welcome guys, im super excited to say that ive done some basic sketches for a rather cute and unique adoptable. Sorry to take so long to get back to you guys but i had bunches of stuff in RL, i had to get applications and talk to my  navy recruiter and get schooling stuff done.

Lectral

Welcome!  navy recruiter, huh?  I was Navy, and I am open to any questions that you may have that the recruiters may not have adequate answers for XD

Feel free to PM me :)

Whimsy

Wow thanks! I'm going into the medical field. I go to take my asvab on Tuesday I'm rather nervous about that.

Lectral