News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Raising USD! Any ideas?

Started by Whimsy, October 19, 2010, 07:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

So now that we are not so rolling in moola I of course find a perfect betta that id really love to have. The hubs of course says no unless I can come up with the money myself. ATM im unemployed sort of (slow bump in the child sitting buisness)

So..any ideas?

Neocridders

As the actual Betta is probably five dollars, or around there, the real cost will be the supplies to care and contain it.

Haha. Fish are so hard. I love fish so much, but I just can't keep up with them. XD

But you'll probably need $15 for a nice, small glass tank. Or a small bowl for a fish will cost $8.

One way to get a bit of USD would be selling artwork. Though, I don't suggest selling it here. This is a quieter community where many people are able to purchase with usd, but the problem is there is a small audience to sell to.

So maybe selling adoptables?
If you have a kennel dog or two and want to sell them for a bit of USD, it would be fast.

Or, maybe try saving money instead of directly buying it?
So if you are the one who buys a coffee every day at starbucks, maybe cut back for a few days. That's $15 if you stop buying it for 4 days XD

Or, be frugle. Just don't spend so much on stuff. My family has been doing that for a while. But it does make it harder to cut back more when you need it. I've been reluctant to ask my mom for $10 for a sweatshirt I've had my eye on. I really do need a sweatshirt, and it's super nice and suuuuper cheap, but I don't have any money XD

So I feel your pain there. It's a limited edition sweatshirt, and I really don't own a sweatshirt anymore... haha

BEST OF LUCK!

TheLeet

If you're still on PI, you could sell some PG for USD :)