News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Too bad there isnt a way to choose your family(rant)

Started by Sunchaser, November 11, 2010, 03:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

I wish i could change my sister. Now i dont care about small fights but when you basicly insult how ive been living which is as a stay at home wife who makes some small money on the side your a idiot if you think ill take that from you.  dont take crap from strangers and im done with taking crap from family. I do not need to be treated worse then your dog my husband does not need to be treated just slightly better then ive been treated. just because ive been intimated in the past does not mean i will still be that way. ive grown up and im done!>

Sorry i needed to rant. My sister just basicly made today the worst day to insult me because i dont want to drop everythign im doing at my house to help you do somthing.

Victoria

Wow. Hope you and your sister can get through this. I'm going through one with my mother when things start to get better then something happens and we are back at point A its really terrible....I really hate it and she told me that i had to move to my fathers the rest of my freshman year.... (here we go again.)

:'(