News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quick Update

Started by Silvanon, December 01, 2010, 12:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

I just wanted to give people a quick rundown of what's going on with me, so you know where I've been and how soon you can expect me "back in action."

Most of you probably know from the October Quinsta thread that some weeks ago I caught the flu, and that I did excessive amounts of coughing for some weeks thereafter.  Towards the end of that, I woke up one day with something I thought was a pulled muscle from coughing so much.  Turns out it was from the coughing, but it wasn't muscular.  Rather, with all that coughing I'd developed a condition called Costochondritis. It's not "serious" in that it doesn't have complications or cause lasting damage, it's just really painful and there's not a lot they can do to speed things along.  So, I'm taking lots of Ibuprofen and trying to keep myself in positions that don't aggravate my ribs.  I've been dealing with this for two weeks now.  After the first week I was feeling lots better, and then I had a relapse that was worse than the initial pain, (at which point I went to the doctor to find out what in the world was going on and why did it get worse - doctor could only answer the first question) so now I'm doubly trying to relax and let my body heal so I don't have to go through any more relapses.

I will absolutely fulfill on the things I've committed to, including Garney's USD trades and the wobble orders that have been patiently waiting for far too long, but I'm going to pay attention to how I feel and not push things too much until I'm really healed.

Kadana Sorano

*hugs* hope you feel better soon Silv.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

BabyKittenCandy

Yikes Silv! That sounds rather nasty, I do hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

Winged

It's okay, you just concentrate on getting better :) That sounds horrible!
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*hugs* Very sad to see all the Secundi admins get struck by RL drama one by one. Hope you feel better soon <3

Leafy

Aw Silv D: I'll be back in action soon as I learn all the nifty things Photoshop CS4 has waiting for me *_________________* So if you want help with anything, lemme know <3<3

jojo

Take all the time you need Silv! Health comes first!

Goddesss

Silv relax and get better.  Hope you fell better soon.  I have actually had that before and it is a real pain XD

Your health always comes first.

Neocridders

Silvanon, don't feel like we would be upset about waiting. Or, speaking for myself, I know I sent in a wobble order a week or more ago (I can't really remember doesn't feel like too long ago though)

But seriously, I forgot about it. And I saw that you were worried about those wobbles, and I don't want you to. I honestly saw that and felt a bit bad that you had worried.

Don't you worry about me (I would say us, but I'm trying to speak only for myself here) I should worry about you. And you should worry about you too.

I don't want Silv to hurt, and I don't want her sick. But I especially don't want her to be worrying about this stuff when she's hurt and/or sick.

:) Get well soon! And don't worry too much. I know I'm in no hurry around here. That's what I like about secundi v. PI. It's a smaller, slower community where you know everyone. You know us, we know you. I like it here because I can feel calm when I run events, or even just enter events. It doesn't usually have to be 'right this second' sort of events. I like being able to go at my pace, and not the pace of the bazillions of people on PI that I don't know too well.

:) So go have some rest, please.
<3 <3 <3

CutieePiee

Get well soon, my dear! Rest up and try to enjoy the holiday season! <3

Ryuukokoro

Don't you worry, dear! You haev enough to handle right now without the additional worry of Secundi! We'll all be waiting for you patiently for when you return to health and can do things again. Until then, rest and take it easy until you're feeling better! I hope you get a lot of extra help with the little one so you can relax. <3