News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Good news!

Started by Leafy, November 30, 2010, 08:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafy

I love Cyber Monday

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227291&nm_mc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel&cm_mmc=TEMC-RMA-Approvel-_-Content-_-text-_-

That was on sale.

It will be in my house on Thursday. At which point, upon receiving, I will probably embarrass myself by squealing like an idiot and then installing EVERYTHING. Photoshop, tablet drivers, all that fun stuff, and then streaming marathon arting sessions for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.

It will be awesome. I will be happy. And I will do it all while doing awesomeface irl.

Kahlira

That is most excellent! *squeals with you!!*

Leafy

I can't wait to accessorize this thing and get a new case @___________@ That one's just NOT glowy enough. Need a new monitor too eventually. http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/keyboards-mice/cb22/ I want the white one SO bad @____@ mebby sometime next paycheck... The PC's still in Jacksonville T_______T It needs to get here so it can be IN MY HOUSE.

YourLoveOnly

Duuuuuude. I want that keyboard X_x

Leafy

Comp is here! But Comp is too good XD;;; It's not liking my current hack version of CS3 :< But it's ok, I've got a friend sending me a hack version of CS5 *rubs hands greedily* and my wimpy little wireless card isn't good enough for this PC XD;; So next week I'll be upgrading it and then back online ^_^

Entaeyen

that is an awesome computer, 1 terabyte - I am jealous!

Leafy

Thanks ^_^ There's a whole lot of room on it for... stuff *cough cough* and by stuff I totally mean art... yeah, art...

I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to fill 1TB XD;; Unless I become some kind of download fiend o_O

Entaeyen

I know what you mean, it's hard for me to comprehend the size of a T and ever needing that much space but then no one ever thought we'd ever need a MB either :)

Leafy

lol yeah... but then downloading movies/music/TV Shows became a "cool" thing to do XD I personally have more music than I know what to do with... grrr, I need my friend to get me a new version of photoshop so I can Stream art ALL THE TIME @______@