News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Oh Dear - An Update

Started by Drift, February 26, 2011, 04:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drift

Shortly after I joined and started working on an adoptable, I lost my connection because I had to skip a few bills due to unexpected medical bills. I am, for the most part, doing alright.

Long story short, and I only tell this story because I find it oddly humorous: my boyfriend and I both moved into his father's house when I was kicked out of my parents. Prior to that, my bf lived at his mother's. So everything was just fine for months. Okay, not fine; bearable. His dad is certainly a character...and I don't mean that in a good way. At all. He would smoke his Camel Lites all day long without even thinking to crack a window or turn on the fan. It would get to the point where I don't think there was actually any air in the air. Just second-hand smoke. It was like being constantly choked. Other than that, though, the man's vices weren't a problem for us only because he left us alone. So what if he killed a 30 pack or more each day? He drank beer like soda, but at least he recycled! The only other bit of information you need at this point is that my boyfriend owns a year and half old pitbull, and his father has been divorced at least four times, has absolutely no friends, and disowned one of his sons for being homosexual. There's a lot more I could say to make you hate him, but the following should do the trick:

Our dog got his box of brownie mix. My boy's dad managed to get the box away from him before he actually got to the bag. The brownie mix was perfectly fine, but that didn't stop him from completely going mad. He starts slamming doors and stomping around; eventually my boyfriend goes out to see what happened. His dad starts cussing and throws the bag of brownie mix on the floor, making it explode "Then tell that -edited for good taste- to clean it up! She's a woman; she never cleans like she should!" That got the appropriate reaction from my boyfriend, which I also must exclude. I was amused by the blatant sexism, but also shocked, and only because he had never brought me into any of his rampages before. I must admit, though, that he might be right. I didn't ever clean his house, but then again I couldn't ever stand to be in any part of the house but our room because I would literally get light headed from the smoke. So I just cleaned up after myself and kept to myself. He would have never known I was there...unless of course he was planning on using milk to make those brownies, because I paid for that. He never did any shopping unless it was for himself. We couldn't touch his food, either. But he ate ours all the time.

Anyways, he kicked us out. Because he didn't get his brownies. We had one night to frantically pack all our stuff and find a place to go...with our dog. We ended up at my parents house, which means I now have a reliable internet connection provided by my rents. But life here is miserable. My family is crazy. I got kicked out of here for calling the cops on my sister. She choked me out while ripping at least half of my hair off my head. Why? Because I did an awful thing by confronting her about the rumors I had proof she was spreading about me. My boyfriend and I come from crazy families. I'm thinking we should adopt.

Now, I guess I'm just here to say that I will be more active thanks to wifi and that I'm sorry I disappeared...even though I had just joined and never really got started. Nevertheless, hello again!