News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Spring's coming! (Just a little update from Neo)

Started by Neocridders, March 27, 2011, 01:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yeah. I feel like you guys get an update from neo every week or two. Sorry DX
Yeah.

So, these next two weeks of my life are dedicated to the school musical I'm a part of. And time not spent with the musical are dedicated for my exams for this week, and preparing for my ACT test next week. And playing pokemon, because that is sadly how I unwinde. Yes.

And after that, it's pretty much spring break. YES!
And after spring break is band stuff. Eeeek! Big contest coming up.And the songs are very... *cough* interesting.

I want you guys to hear this one. Just hear it. It's craaaazzzy.

http://www.ostimusic.com/sounds/OSU_AsphaltCocktail.mp3
That one is called Asphalt Cocktail. Yeah. Crazy name for an eeven crazier song. Words just can't describe this song. So I guess the name describes it well enough...

And yeah, I'm trying to figure out that song. Every other measure is in a different time signature. And then every other line is muted/open/muted/open. And then we have to 'growl' notes and fluttertongue and 'bend pitch up and down slowly like a slow vibrato'... yes.

So, as you can see. Neo has tons of extra stuff going on, and that's why Ive been so busy and not able to get one secundi much.
I've been scramblig to get online just a few minutes a day, that's why my forms for stuff are all submitted on the weekend: i just don't have the time to do it during the week.

I litterally spent 17 hours on Friday away from home.
I get to school at about 6:40, and I get home from Oliver practice about 6:00 or later (since the opening night is this friday, it'll probably go till 7:00 now. Wow, where is the time for homework and exam studying going to go?)

Yes. And aside from all of how busy I am, I've had multiple emotional things happen, one involving death, one involving love, one involving missing someone... yeah. So yeah.

And that's your weekly Neo update. Tune in again next time for more drama! (or hopefully not...)

:) If you were wondering, I'm in the singing ensamble for Oliver! It's a musical based off of Oliver Twist, and it's very fun. :D It's always been one of my favorites, when I saw it was the school musical I just knew I had to be a part.