News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Eventual Return?!

Started by xenon, January 21, 2011, 04:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xenon

Soooo... My life kinda exploded on me. Messily. Terribly.

Long story short: Last semester was an absolute nightmare, I lost my cat of 20 years, I got a new cat who is 16 and highly irritating at times, relationship drama, life choice drama, school eating me, vacation, fiancé doing something HIGHLY STUPID but not really that bad and still getting in huge trouble for it, the new old cat (who I'd finally adjusted to and really grown to love) running away on me while I was gone on vacation, more drama with school, and a new semester starting.

WHEW.

On top of all of that, I was hired as an artist over at AAA, which I LOVE! I have a huuuge amount of fun doing that art, but it was a lot and on top of all my life stuff, I really ran out of time for just about everything else. But I haven't forgotten about Secundi in the slightest, and I really miss doing my Gryphons and I want to get going with the Striders!!

Right now, I have some AAA stuff to catch up on, but once that's done, I'd love to return.

Is this... a good thing? @_@; I mean... I hope so, but. XD Yeah.

YourLoveOnly

*tacklehugs teh xenon* Real life should stop being mean to you D=

And you know if you want someone to run events for Striders, just come poke me somewhere. You know how to reach me <3 AND I MISS YOUR DRAKEINS TOO D= Because I think those were forgotten D= And yes, Cleiteag. Must must must have more of those. You know I have a jar with money just for that? xD And then one for AAA as well. *loves on xenon very much*

Neocridders

*noms on xenon*
We missed you.

Ryuukokoro

Aww we do miss you X, but man life sucks sometimes and you just gotta put your priorities in order. Secundi doesn't measure up to everything else you've been going through. -_- Here's hoping the year gets better from here on out...

As cool as the Cleiteag are, I think they take a lot of time for you since they're individually drawn and cell shaded and all that. I'd love to see you concentrate more on the Striders. ^^ Those are fun and all templated so should save you some time!

YourLoveOnly

But but Cleiteag.. *pouts* XD
Naah Ryuu I totally understand your point there. I do know Cleiteag has a stalker-fanbase outside of secundi though (livejournal, YLO is totally not stalking daily *cough*) so I do hope they make a return somewhere. But Xenon knows I adore my Cleiteag and want a bigger army of them XD
I love all her art, so honestly I am happy with any xenon-events or xenon-artsies anywhere <3

Xenon I really hope things get better soon <333 *fluffs*

Solistia

DON'T FORGET THE AWESOMENESS OF ME VISITING YOU RECENTLY 8D

<3<3<3

YourLoveOnly

I KNOW YOU MEANT IRL BUT I AM GONNA PRETEND YOU MEAN HERE ON SECUNDI 8D

Soli cannot leave again TAT

Solistia

lol AAA totally ate me too XD I don't see it stopping much anytime soon, but if people over here are interested, I may be able to run some AAA events across here, PI, and the forums (and if there's enough interest, perhaps some Secundi only events :D )

PonyMama

YES!!!!!

For Xenon and Secundi only events

YourLoveOnly

Yes yes yes.

I know Sunchaser, jojo, SeaCrest and Neo all really want to participate, but I think they either lack time or forget to keep checking AAA forums. So co-run on secundi would be neat. Secundi-only is probably not enough yet, but I would say go ahead and try them out over here even if it's an event in multiple places ^^

Sunchaser

Yes it would be nice to have some AAA secundi events.

No offense to anyone but i do like that secundi is a smaller community then PI. i feel bogged down and that i feel i cant participate with lots of the adoptables. AAA beign one of them. i kinda felt odd on the forums to but thats cause i joined right when things in rl happened and it didnt work out well lol

Keilin Alyr

Welcome back, xenon! Hope we'll keep you around, even if you're still being tentative. XD

Hmm... I see a lot of enthusiastic mention of AAA, but I am not sure exactly what sort of adoption that is. Someone wish to enlighten me on the apparent awesome? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

http://aaa.lasolistia.com/

It's a unique art adoptable with RP aspect, really lovely.

Keilin Alyr

Interesting. Very interesting. I'll have to continue investigating further, this looks like it could be fun. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Solistia

(I should start up a Help Booth thread so we don't bog down xenon's coming home thread with such things XD)

red_uni387

xenon! I miss seeing your strange-yet-adorable avie! *snugs* hope RL lets up enough to let you return soon <3

xenon

I pokes thread up <3

I've been making Striders, and I'm thinking the return will be a raffle of some kind |D having fun just making a bunch up for now...

As for Gryphies, they'll be returning I promise, I just want to get some things in order - set up a proper website, that kind of thing. <3 So it will be a little while.

YourLoveOnly

Gryphiiieeees! *happy and sad face at the same time* I miss theeeeem. And I want moreeeee!
*tackles xenon* So happy you are back-ish =3

Ryuukokoro

Whooo Striders! I can't wait for their return! ^_^

YourLoveOnly

YLO likes Striders too =D

But Cleiteag... *addict* XD

xenon

Moar updates!

My love for Cleiteag won out over a lot of things, it turned out. XD Sometimes when a muse comes back, it comes back hard and fast and full of energy. XDDD Not that I mind! It's been fun getting through my backlog bit by bit.

Striders have not been forgotten! I have taken Nako on as a colorist, and I still need to poke YLO about helping me run events! :D But yay.

YourLoveOnly

Yes, running events is fun =D Poke me! A good solution would be you actually using your MSN.. XD But hey, PMing works too =p