News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What is normal? Certainly not this... Update~

Started by Neocridders, July 26, 2011, 05:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, ok I had this all typed up and it was gone. It was a long post too. :P

First of all, I don't need advice. I know what I should do. However, I'm not sure if I'm goingg to do what I should do. But what I want to do.

So a little while back I had a break up thread. We weren't actually datingg, but it was still a breakup. Yes, I know... just go with it XD It doesn't make sense. Don't worry about what it's called. It's just what it was.

So, I started talking to him again. Just to be friends. I think that day or the next day he asked if we could try one more time. Go on one more date just to see.

Well, that's what we did. We went on another date. It was wonderful, one of the best times ever.
We went to a book store. We hugged for a long time and then he kissed me. My first kiss ever, btw. hehehe.

Well, basically with no warning he said we should stop. He said it less than 24 hours after that date. What?
I felt used. He just wanted someone to kiss... I guess. Whatever. I wasn't as mad as I should have been, but yeah.

Hmm. So, yeah. I stopped talking to him for a whole week. And I wanted to text him, but I knew I should keep him out of my life.
Well, I got to the point where I just needed to know if he was ok. So I texted him.
And we were cool. It was all good. That was a week from today.  So we've been talking for a week.
And on the weekend he seemed upset. I wanted him to be ok, so I asked him if he was ok.
He said nothing was wrong, but I just didn't believe him. I knew something was up.
I shouldn't have said anything. But... I did. I told him if he wanted to talk about it I was here to listen.

... well, he didn't. He said he wasn't allowed to talk about it.
Ok. I get that. That's cool. But I tried to cheer him up by sending him fun pictures of pokemon. Haha.

Well... he had stopped messaging me for a while. I figured he just needed time without me talking to him, or that he just was busy or something. Whatever. He'd message me when he wanted to talk.

Well... his next message was something like "Let's make a deal. You guess what's wrong and I'll tell you"

... I asked him to make sure he wanted me to guess.
And he did.

So... I asked a million questions and gathered this basic information:
-3 years ago something happened.
-It involved two boys.
-One boy did somethingg to him.
-The other boy threatened him.
-The first boy died.

I asked what happened to the boy? How did he die?
He replied , "It was a wolf"

... A wolf killed the boy?!

No. The boy was a wolf.

... Whaaat?

At this point I was like severely freaking out. I was worried about him. He was giving info slowly. It was suspensful. I couldn't understand. I figured he was covering up something traumatic with a metaphor in his head.

He told me he wasn't allowed to tell this to ANYONE (ha. well, whoops!... don't tell guys...)
He told me to take one more guess.

I guessed he was raped.

No.

He is a werewolf.

He... is a werewolf?

So I was just like... crap. This is not a funny joke. No.
I told him I'd never talk to him again if he was joking with me.

He's serious. This is worse, that means he's crazy.

Soooo, I asked him a ton of questions. To see how severe this was.
He had an answer for everything!
There are other wolves. There are vamps too (he always reffers to vampires as vamps...)
He can change when he wants.
He has multiple werewolf forms.
He has a pack
There are people at our school who are wolves, as well as vamps.
He's killed people before.
He's eaten people. Rarely. Three times.
If the other wolves find out he told a human, he'd be hurt or worse. I'd probably be killed.
He isn't allowed to show me proof.

Soooo... we're dealing with something serious!

Yes. So, I know, warning sign! He thinks he's a wolf! GET OUT NOW! Stop talking to this kid, don't see him again.

... And I'm the only person he's told. So if somehow he gets word of this from someone else, he'll know who to come after...

So I don't know what to think.
Scary thing is I want this to be real. I love fantasy. I want to believe him so bad. I was really close to asking him to bite me. Ha. I'm not doing that. I don't need him to get near me. He might eat me or something... :P

So... yes. That is my story. DON'T TELL ANYONE, GUYS, OR I'LL BE GONE AND HE'LL BE HURT. Or something... yeah.

:/
I'm still talking to him, but I'm not going to talk to him unless he messages me first. So... I'm going to try to get out of this slowly but surely. Haha. I know, my best option would be to just cut him off from my life. But... I care about him. And he's obviously fragile right now.

ETA: That's why I've been... not so active around here the last few days. This is seriously all I've been thinking about. I can't deal with much else right now.

BabyKittenCandy

wow.. thats umm.... yeah....

Well, you said your not looking for advice but tbh, I dont think I would know what advice to give.

He sounds like he is maybe after attention, especially with the whole 'You cant tell anyone' thing.. it makes me wonder how many other people he has told this too.

Just please for goodness sakes be careful dear, if he is a little unbalanced... try and stick to public places for me <3

Neocridders

Honestly, I'm probably not going to hang out with him anymore. I told my mom that a friend of mine thought he was a werewolf. She asked who. I told her. She's just like... stay away from this boy.

So, atleast my parents will prevent me from doing something too stupid. I mean, I'd love to hang out with him, but I'm scared a little. I am not nearly as scared as I should be though, so I would probably be up for hangin out with this boy. But... my parents probably wouldn't go for that. So... haha yeah, if I'm not smart enough, atleast my parents are.

BTW - I was contemplating asking him to bite me. And then I realized... that's really a terrible idea. However cool it would be to turn into a werewolf... I don't think I should put myself in that position...

Wildfilly94

I talked to a guy a few years ago who was a little like this. Im kinda the 'rescuer' for people. I'll explain in a minute. My friends friend was trying to commit suicide, so I started talking to him. Its an amazing gift i have. I got himm to trust me and talk to me about everything in less than 2 hours. Well, we'd talked for a while and i kinda started to like him. Then he told me he was a vampire. Course i thougth it was a hilarious joke and infact said 'bite me then' (Lol) even though if he really was a 'vampire' he couldnt get to me cause we didnt know where eachother lived, other than the states, and we were 2 states apart. so I went with his silliness for a while as I was like, 14 and SO wanted to believe stuff liek taht was real. I dont remember what happened between us exactly but we dont talk anymre, so I guess either we stopped talking or just fought or something. I think the kid had a mentl issue and was pretending the vampire stuff. As much as i wish it was real. Hed send me pictures of the real him, then he sent a picture of a girl and 'him' which was fake. and it took forever to convince him to send pictures cause he said he didnt like the light, cause he was a vampire. So. I think the kid was a tad crazy. Your friend may have some fantasy life hes using to cover up what REALLY happened. Or, in a 1 in a trillion billion zillion, he is being truthful. Which would be AWESOME!! (Not if he killed people, but i ADORE fantasy stuff like vampires and werewolves and all that jazz) But most likely, hes making up a fantasy story for what really happened that day.

Wildfilly94

And just for kicks, another totally awesome thing that would be AMAZING if it were real, is wizards and magic. Lol. Do you know how easy you could clean your house, and fill your gas for free, and fix your cars and all that? D:

Neocridders

Haha. I was talking to a friend about this. He was like too bad he isnt like from harry potter. Haha id totally belive him then. I would love to pretend that. XD

Wildfilly94

Wildfilly94

Id say if he doesn't show you at some point, its not real.

Neocridders

He told me he cant show me. Somehow the other wolves would know. But the number one rule is to not tell humans. So he is already apparently risking a lot. Not that i belive him though... Like im not thinking this is real at all... I just want to believe.

Wildfilly94

Ahh I see. ask him if theres a way around it? Lol.

Wildfilly94

Like a tiny way to prove it without like saying 'hey wanna see me transform? ..... whoo ima wolf!' Like,a real paw print, a tooth, fur, somethin

Neocridders

Ha. Maybe i can try. But i am pretty sure he is making it all up. I mean... What if while he shows me his proof he is just going to attack me? I just dont know.

Daimas

snugs* i think loads of people go through the whole reality challeneged phaze. I have a 24 year old friend whos is going through one. its odd at times XD

Then again..I went through a phaze where I was a hybrid so*shrugs* i just never said I killed anyone o.o

Wildfilly94

Hmm, I dunno. I doubt you'll be in danger, it can't be true. things like that have never been proven,a nd if they had been seen, it'd be all over the news with scientists. Course I could be imaginative and say they are real, and scientists found them and did tests but the tests killed them so they couldnt release details or wahtever. XD But yeah, its gotta be impossible, as much as we wish these things were real.
When I was younger, I pretended like i was a horse alot with my cousin, and eventually I told everyone i was part horse/cat/dog. My horse neighs were AMAZING, btw. Lol. Cant do them anymore though cause I havent played horses in years. But yeah. It was funny how I thought i really was part horse.

Neocridders

QuoteI doubt you'll be in danger, it can't be true
But if he's crazy... well, that's dangerous. He could really hurt me.

Wildfilly94

True... I didn't think about that one.. :/
Talk to him and tell him your views on this whole situation then

Luv007

Honestly, I've dealt with this kind of situation before.  Someone told me he killed someone in order to impress me and to hide a lie.  (He killed his cousin who killed his horse, the horse never existed.)  I had it investigated and it turned up that the problem was that the guy had a social and learning disability.  He was on the level of a second grader, so he behaved like a second grader.  I could always tell something was off, but something is off with a lot of my friends, and it's really not that big of a deal.  But this kid really started to worry me when he got to the stalking and making up dead people and dead horses thing.  I confessed the story to an older friend I knew I could trust and she went to our barn owner who has like every connection in town, and she contacted both the kid's old school teachers, and the equine instpectors.  It wasn't a big deal, but the kid did get kicked out of the barn bc they felt like he could be dangerous to our handicapped riders, and the fact he was stalking me...... definately didn't help his case much.

I would suggest you find out more, maybe even go to your school counselor.  Tell her the story, but don't give out any names until she's told you what she would do in said situation.  I turned my very best friend in the whole world in for suicide when she gave me letters to give her family after she did it.  They called her into the office, didn't let her know who had told, and asked her if she was going to hurt herself.  She could have said no.  She said yes.  She was begging for help and to this day she thanks me for getting it for her.  She spent two weeks in the hospital and her mother hated me for it bc she thought it should have been dealt with in the family, but my friend lived.  She came to see me the other day from another state and met my daughter for the first time.  She's married and happy and away from her mother now.  So talking to a school counselor *might* be a good idea.  Counselors shouldn't judge your friend or you and it should be nice for you to get this off your chest.

On another note, I have and acquaintance that is 24 and for real believes in the Twilight stories.  She lived out in the country and did the whole indian "medacines"/drugs and REALLY believes in the werewolves and vamps.  That's when I stopped bring my child over to visit hers bc it stops being a question of my saftey and becomes one of my child's safety.  I still babysat her son several times, but that was the last of us hanging out.

skysnolimit

Hi Neocridders,

I am actually going to give advice, you sound more upset than the "I-need-a-shoulder-to-cry-on-upset."

There are lots of things that may or may not be real.  To some people, they may be very real.  To some people, God is real; to some people, God is fake.  I can't say that either way is "proven."

What I can say is that, when you believe in the reality of world (and when your friend believes in the reality of his world), is the crutch that is keeping him functioning (whether in fear or out of love), and if you accidentally knock that crutch away from him--or even tug at it--you will destabilize him.  I think you're mostly afraid right now, so just please don't destabilize him.

If you are the only human who knows, then right now you are the only one close enough to him to knock that crutch away.  If you don't do it--if, instead, you let him know that you'll just stand there next to him and it's okay for him to walk around with this crutch--then nobody else is going destabilize him and make him dangerous to you.  And if, for some reason, the crutch does get knocked away, you are the first person he will protect because you're the only one who's consistent in his life.  In other words, you become something that he can believe in as well.

All animals are the same.  With love and trust you stand the chance of building more trust and love in your life (from other animals).  If this was a horse who believed that every time you came with a bag of grain you would hurt him, how would that horse react?

AT THE SAME TIME, please quell your curiosity.  If the curiosity is for his sake, then it is good.  If the curiosity is -- how can I say this -- I don't think that you're prepared to deal with the results of your curiosity.  The strongest part of us is our capacity to love; so if you care about him, then you will be strong whether you choose to ignore him or support him (or both).  If it's not love motivating you, then it's not as consistent and I would try to be more reasonable.

Love,
skysnolimit

Silvanon

I honestly can't help but think this guy is a good judge of what kind of lie is the most likely to get a particular girl into his bed.

Pinkshadow

Soo sorry for this comment neo, but that looks so much liek he watched too much twilight saga; new moon ..

seriously?
- Jacob turns into werewolf, they kill vampires, they can hear eachothers thoughts, they have a pack, and they arent allowed to tell humans?

get it?
- very sorry hun but he sounds liek he's eighter seriously crazy or lieing for fun/seeing if he could end gettin you in bed ..

please stay away from him for me <3

skysnolimit

Neocridders, are you feeling any better?  How are you?

Spixy

I agree with Pink. It sounds a LOT like Twilight's Jacob. So either he's pooping you and making a big joke out of you or he's really, really unbalanced. Either way I'd run for the hills, unless he can "prove" it. Kek.

I'm really a fantasy-person aswell, so if it WAS true, darn. But I doubt it, so please be careful Neo.

Neocridders

Ok. Updates from me.
Today, a few hours ago, I basically cut him off from me for a while.
Atleast until school starts.
I told him I still wanted to be his friend, but the emotional toll this was taking on me was just too much.

I told him if he needed me he could text me, but we wouldn't be talking like we had been the last week. Just ... no. We needed to stop.

Quote from: Silvanon on July 29, 2011, 12:24:15 PM
I honestly can't help but think this guy is a good judge of what kind of lie is the most likely to get a particular girl into his bed.

I think that is pretty much exactly what he was having in his mind, sadly. I think he knows what I like and he knows what he likes...

But, anyway, I have found out from my friend(and his friend) that he has indeed told others about this. There is a pack at our school, but it's unsure if they are serious. They all seriously tihnk they are wolves, but basically... it's kinda messed up. Can't really go into much detail without it being sort of inappropriate.

Soooo, yes. This kid is officially not my problem anymore. I'm done worrying.
I've been so blind to how worried my friends have been about me. I had a meeting with our band section... and well, one of the seniors from last year who just recently graduated was similar. He was insane and told lies and ... we've all suffered from this. So, they all knew what I was dealing with in a way.

I'm not talking to him anymore. Not until school starts at least, and if that happens it will be in PERSON. Where I can look him in the eye and make sure he's not kidding me. Because this is rediculous. And ... he can prove to me he's a freakingg wolf

He was very believable. He's very convincingg. But I know in my heart he's either insane or a pathologic liar (which... according to my friend, he is probably both...)

Soooo, yes.
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm sorry that I've not posted many updates. But... this is my update. Haha. This is it, we're done. Atleast, if we do start talking again, it'll be for sometihng small like maybe a pokemon trade, maybe. Or maybe if he needs me to talk to him. But... I don't think he ever needed me. Not like I thought I needed him. Not at all. I think he just enjoyed how he knew I had to talk to him like it was my job. Because I felt like I wanted to.

But, in my new favorite phrase from black butler:
A BOY WHO THINK'S HE'S A WEREWOLF ISN'T WORTH HIS SALT.
:P

Wildfilly94

Neocridders

I can't say it was entirely me. I totally wouldn't have done it if I hadn't realized how upset my friends were that I was still talking to him.
He's insane. And lying. It's just not something my friends could stand to have me do.
If it weren't for them I'd still be talkingg to him about werewolves.

I mean, really. They had been telling me the same things forever. But they were persistant. And... it was obviously hurting them. And I finally figured it out. After them continuing to tell me and me not listening.

Neocridders

And, successfully went 24 hours so far without talking to him. :) This is going ok. I felt like crap today, but... it is almost ok now. XD
I'm watching animes that he hated.
Ouran Host Club. He hated it. :P Hahah. I love this.

BabyKittenCandy

Stay strong dear, your doing the right thing and remember we are all here for you too, to support and give advice if its wanted :)

jojo

Haha, ouran high school host club is a great anime :D

Neocridders

* hugs everyone* :)
Yes, I do love this show. I've only watched like 9 or so episodes so far (Started last night lol).
I'm so loving Kyoya. I love anime guys with glasses so much. Plus... haha he's so cool! And... I'm pretty sure he's voiced by the guy who also voices Sebastian in Black Butler. So... double win. <3

Neocridders

This is just me having to share. I'm rather proud of myself, even if I really wish I could have done it differently...

The boy facebook chatted me yesterday evening (BTW- It may have been because the messaging is weird now, but he's NEVER done that before even when I was talking to him. It was always either facebook messages or texts.)

Sooooo he was askingg me about my best friend. He asked if she was the one that introduced me to Ouran High School Host Club. I told him yes.
He said 'Oh'
I asked why.
He just said 'Oh, I added her on facebook and she accepted. She looked familiar'
I was confused. I just told him that she was the anime buddy that was watching anime with me that I had told him about.
He said 'Ah'
I said 'Yeah'
He said 'Ok'

And I stopped. I forced myself to not say anything else. :D
I mean, I wanted to of course. But I was strong! *fist pump

skysnolimit

Silvanon

Luv007

Neocridders

:( Sad to say today I talked to him.
He texted me. I told him he was allowed to if he needed to talk. I mean, I'm still his friend so of course I asked what was wrong.

At first he just told me he was bored at work. Then he said he was not really himself. I asked how long he's not felt like himself. He said a few days (I wonder if it has anything to do with me...? Maybe I'm just self concious or whatever). We talked a bit, but after a while of one word replies from him I just needed to stop. Plus I had a driving school test today, and I needed to study. So I told him I was busy. So we stopped.

I told my friend, she said that as long as I'm in control I can slowly get him out of my life rather than go cold turkey. As long as I'm not the one starting conversations and stuff. I think I can totally do that.

So... yeah. I totally was weak today. We only talked for an hour or less, and it was a bunch of one word messages from him. So ... I just think this could be ok. I don't wnat him completely out of my life. But honestly... if that's what happens, I won't be upset. Because that's probably best.
Thanks everyone. You're all lovingg and awesome.

Wildfilly94