News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Rant about my life...

Started by Neocridders, February 03, 2010, 02:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

(This is not really needing replies i suppose. I was just needing to vent. I don't care if anyone replies or not. In fact, i don't think there is anything to really comment on. I mean, if ou want to reply, then okay. Ha... So confusing sorry.)

Ah. It is like I am swimming, and with each day that passes is another weight pushing my farther down. I need to breathe! But I can't. And I need to rest, I can't swim forever!

Well, first off, if you don't know, my name is Savannah. I am 15 and in the 10th grade. I am a pretty good student and I take harder classes than most of those 'slack-os' at my school. I, unlike anyone I know, have homework. Every night. Not just any homework, but A LOT of homework. I don't skip classes and I don't ignore homework. I do it. All. Always.
Well, that is 6 hours give or take (most of the time it is more...)
So, what's the problem? I cannot keep up. I mean, I wake up on a Monday at 6 o clock and I go to school and work hard all day. I get home and start homework usually right after I get off the computer (I get on the computer for about 30 minutes a day) and stay up and do homework almost all night.
Then I go to sleep usually around midnight or 1 am. I don't want to wake up for school the next day, but I do. It is 6 again. 5 or 6 hours of sleep.

So there I am tierd, working hard, exhausted when I get home, work on homework, and it continues. But the hours get less and less of sleep as the week goes on.

So why am I now complaining if this has been going on every day since Late August?

I have been trying to work harder in band. I love band, and I am in the lowest band class unfortunately.I don't think I really diserve the lowest, I think I am better than some people that got in higher classes due to seniority (seniors are higher up on the food chain than sophomores)

So, solo and ensamble has been in preparation since before Christmas break. I have been working my tail off almost every day since then, working on my class A solo (the highest, I want to do the A so I can attempt to get into that awesome symphonic winds class that I dream of every day and every night...)

I have really wanted to be in this class for years, and if I don't show how good I am at this solo and ensamble, I will never get in it.

And that brings me to my problem. I have had to choose between doing a great solo and doing well in studying.
Well, for the last moonth it was inbetween. I would practice a little and study. But I have been doing poorly in both now.

And the thing is, I have SOOO many reports and projects and assignments and things due this week, and solo and ensamble is on Saturday, I don't get a break until Friday night, but there is pep band, and I love pep band so much. But if I go, I will not get to practice my solo or sleep at all (my first ensamble is at 8 in the morning, my last is at 2:30 pm)

And so somehow I need to perfect my solo so I can prove myself to my teachers, do homework, SLEEP (ha.ha.ha.) and study for the thousands of tests this week.

This was all fine, until yesterday I got back my Chemistry test. I got a D. MY FIRST D ever.
Ever
I am freaking out. I have been trying to get an A in this class all year long, and I am not getting up from a b to an a, but a b to a c.

And that was my overall grade before I took the test(and the test was quite easy in my opinion)

But I have a teacher... and this man is so cruel. He has the ego the size of the sun and he took of 6 points for EVERY single question if you had any calculation errors, sig fig errors, looking up the mass of an element error...

And there were only like 10 problems with those. And I missed most. Minus 6 points for looking at the wrong element mass? REALLY?
I do everything else correct, get the rifght answer, and I get absolutely NO CREDIT?

So, there is that stress added to my mountain of stress. Not to mention I took a spanish test today. AND that did not go to well...

It is not fail. I am just wanting a breath, but I have no weekend.

OOOOOH yes, I forgot to add. Next week is tryout for bands. Ahhh. I have this crazy impossible life continued to next week. I just want to get good grades. I will never get into college with a C in chemistry. I wanted an A. I work harder than everyone else and I get a C (most likely an F now because that quiz was worth probably  % of my grade....)

And odds are I will not get into that band I want. Because I fail at life.