News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Inbox

Started by Poupou, February 26, 2010, 10:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poupou

Not sure how I should title this post...

Would it be possible to have folders?  I like to put everything in folders... it makes things so much easier for me.  XD 

Oh and is there a way to make the inbox go from newest post to older post automatically?  I know you can do that by clicking something when you're looking at your messages, but it's so annoying to do, because I usually remember about it when I have scrolled all the way down.  And yes, I'm lazy.  XD

These are just suggestions, I'm pretty happy with how things are right now, just thought I'd get my ideas out there. :)

YourLoveOnly

You can label messages. They still stay in your inbox folder, but you can click on labels and it will only show the ones with that label. I think that can be used as folders ^^

Poupou

Ooohhh I never thought of this!! I didn't even know about it until you mentionned it! XD
Well, that's great! :D

Ryuukokoro

One other question I had about the inbox, was if it would be possible to have a Sent box that shows messages you already sent. I know there's an Out box for messages you have sent that haven't been read yet, but they disappear when the recepiet reads them (or are they moved somewhere and I'm totally missing it?)

I imagine this might be impossible to do or very difficult, or it would tax the system a lot to have it set up, so it's probably not feasible, but I am the type of scatterbrain person who forgets if she sent a pm that she meant to send, so it would be great to be able to check. ^^

YourLoveOnly

You probably haven't checked the option that messages are saved in your outbox. They either never show up in your outbox or they show up and stay there, no matter if they have been read or not. So if you see them in your outbox after they got send then I'm pretty sure they are not supposed to disappear again later O.o

Ryuukokoro

*blink* hmm... *goes to look for option to change to save messages*

Edit: Found it! ^^ Thanks YLO