News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Suggestion: Check/Select All for Trade-Ins

Started by SplitX, March 10, 2010, 12:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

I think a check/select all button for trade-ins would be super useful, like if you have 100+ Gidgets or Wobbles to trade in. xD

Tribe

There is a button like this for the gidgets :D i dont think the wobbles have on yet though.

SplitX

Tribe

Ermm yes its somewhere its called mass trade in. You still have to click which ones you do or dont want but its all done in one swift movment rather then sending one off going back to the trading page and doing that over and over again..i wonder if silv will see this ^^ its a good idea.

SplitX

Right, but that's not a check/select all button. That's individual mass selection, really. It's useful, but on that page, I'd love to see an automatic 'check/select all' button, so things are 1 click instead of potentially 100s, but I don't know how much work that'd be for poor Silv. D:

Tribe

Hrm..i liked it because i keep certian gidgets so i could pick through them all and such. However i do understand if you have 1000 + of the creatures you really want to click that many times.

SplitX

Yeah. xD I want all of mine to be clicked, but then, after you selected all, you can go through and pick a few to not select, which is easier for me, 'cause that's like... 10 gidgets to click instead of... I don't wanna know how many. x3 It's my fault. I should've gotten them fixed. xDDD

Tribe

XD i wish i had the problem of mass breeding. I kept  like 20 of each creature (wobbles & gidgets) and they like to never had babies.