{THS} Our 1st Breeding thread! **Attn: All litters have grown!**

Started by The Hidden Sanctuary, April 05, 2017, 07:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverwind

Well guys.....My laptop crapped out awhile ago. So I haven't been able to do much. Buuuut, Nick just built me my own gaming computer to replace it, so...all litters from this thread are about to grow! =D

The Hidden Sanctuary

Riverwind
          003 Clover x 002 Xander

128 - Name Me     (Male)

Rosewood
          116 Name Me x 061 Name Me

129 - Name Me     (Female)

130 - Name Me     (Male)

SweetCaroline
          069 Moonbeam x 069 Bullet

131 - Name Me     (Female)

Aralie
          120 Shaska x 112 Carson

132 - Name Me     (Male)

133 - Name Me     (Male)

134 - Name Me     (Male)

Ryuukokoro
          030 Bright Eyes x 024 Tyrion

135 - Name Me     (Female)

136 - Name Me     (Male)

137 - Name Me     (Male)

Ember
          089 Izeka x 054 Quickshadow

138 - Name Me     (Female)

139 - Name Me     (Male)

YourLoveOnly
          004 Awinita x 112 Carson

140 - Name Me     (Male)

141 - Name Me     (Male)

142 - Name Me     (Female)

Rosedawn
          026 Etou x 027 Vincent

143 - Name Me     (Male)

skysnolimit
          110 Artemis x 119 Heath

144 - Name Me     (Male)
Join our Discord server!! https://discord.gg/TVUupGx

Ryuukokoro

WOW what gorgeous growings, River! I love my babies, thank you! :D Especially the brindle girl, she came out great. I'm going to keep the baby images too, when I get home to save them to my computer~

Love Rose's boy too!

Aralie

Riverwind

I am also keeping all the baby images. Whenever we become an agency I'll put the baby images in the descriptions. :)

Ember

Ahhh they grew up so pretty! Especially my female pup, wow!

SweetCaroline

She's beautiful Riverwind
You did an amazing job on all of these. Would steal them all if I could.

Congratulations on the new comp.
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

They are stunning <3 I adore them :D

Although for variety in colors I'd be open to trading one of my grey pups for another THS, so if anyone is interested in discussing that feel free to shoot me a PM.

Riverwind

That's fine to post here. I had planned on becoming an agency by now so I didn't think to make a trading thread. XD

Riverwind

I will have the May thread posted either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Working on ideas now, but I have to go to work in a couple hours so I'll probably not get to it before then.

Ryuukokoro

I really hope Sil comes back some day and we can make a few more shops into Agencies. It would definitely help me be more active with my other two shops. :)

Riverwind

Yes I would probably do a lot more with these if I ever get to become an agency. In the meantime I'll get my 3 months of threads out of the way so whenever she DOES come back, I can do it right away =D

YourLoveOnly

I've seen Silv lurking a few times this week and I know she posted an email if anyone needs her, so I am pretty sure we can still get new Agencies if we meet the 3 month requirement :) Silv even made sure last week that I could my sub accounts again (you can only have 1 Agency per account due to the coding), so I'm not worried :)