News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I feel my little squish ^^ want to share.

Started by Tribe, March 12, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

So i am now at my 19th week in pregnancy, this is my 2nd i have a son whom is 7 months old. I will be 20 weeks on the this next coming monday.

I just wanted to share my thoughts/feelings/awesomeness of babyhood with all of you guys :D

Ive noticed that now i could probably start tracking my little squishes movements. Its pretty frequent and mostly sharp jabs so i feel or see everything it does in my tummy now. Im thinking its a boy due to a 16 week ultra sound but i get to have another on the 17th because my doctors amazing like that, i seriously adore this man. He said i was off in measurement by 1/4 inch so he "needed" to do an ultrasound to check everything so we could make sure of the gender (very imporant to me!). Im really hoping for another boy at this point, one because my son i just love that little boy to death and from what ive seen little boys tend to be a little more easy on thier mommies XD

Just thought id share :D feel free to share you pregnancy stories here to!

Keeper

Aww that sounds so cute, i hope its a boy for you <3 xx

PonyMama

I have pretty easy little girls, I think it is more or less the child.  But they all have their moments.

Glad to hear everything is going ok, and it is alwasy fun to feel the movements, well maybe not so much near the end, but yeah.