News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Swiftwind!

Started by jojo, November 19, 2010, 12:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

So I was just watching TV... and one of the channels shows old cartoons, and She-Ra came on. I had never seen it before, and then... I saw this creature:

I WANT IT. LOL. Swiftwind painted unicorn, anybody? XD

BabyKittenCandy

She is neat huh? :)

I have a MIB Swiftwind figurine, along with a Storm one (cant recall if he was He-man or She-ra offhand.)

Now all I need is an Arrow!

Ryuukokoro

Ahh the good ole' days, when cartoons were awesome and every female main character had a horse to ride. XD

(Seriously! Even Strawberry Shortcake has a horse!)

PonyMama

Strawberry shortcake had a horse yes, Honey Pie!

Yes She-Ra's horse is awesome, sadly all those toys got sold by my mom

Rainbow Bright had one too, Starlight

Kahlira

And.. Princess Guinever and the Jewel Riders XD they all rode something >.> Be it Unicorn, Pegasus, or big cat. So cool =D Seriously loved those cartoons back in the day. *sighs*

Ryuukokoro

Omg Kahlira me too! 0___0 I didn't think anyone remembered that cartoon but me! I can't find it online anywhere. :( There are a few clips on youtube but can't find any full eps.

In other countries it went by another name, Princess Avalon and the Jewel Riders I think, or something similar? It was so fun!

toffeeca

I just ran across Princess Guinever and the Jewel Riders a month ago or so and I totally remembered it from my childhood. I dressed up as Tamara for Halloween one year and my mom made my costume. Anyways, I found the full shows (although they are the international version called Princess Starla and the Jewel Riders. But here:

http://kidlet.tv/

You have to sign up for an account to watch the shows, but if you click on the "shows" link on the top bar of their website and then go down to the third from the bottom row there it is. I was so excited when I came across that. Re-watching shows from my childhood that I hardly remember at all. :)

Ryuukokoro

Aha! Princess Starla! That was it!

And......OMGTHANKYOUTOFFILOVEYOU!!! *major glomps*

I've wanted to watch these eps for sooooooo long you have no idea! I've spent tons of time looking for them online. Thank you!!

Edit: Omg they have Pocket Dragons and Scruff and ahhhh so many awesome shows from my childhood!!!

Aww, only the first season of Princess Guinever (there were three in all). Still better than what I could find before!! ^__^

toffeeca

You're welcome Ryuu. :)

Were there really three seasons? When I looked on wikipedia (which isn't the best source, but I couldn't find information anywhere...) but it said there were two seasons of 13 episodes each and the kidlet website has season one with 26 episodes, so I assumed the two episodes just got smooched together.

Ryuukokoro

Ooo maybe I'm thinking of a different show entirely... I'll have to look that up!