News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

That stupid kitty.

Started by Neocridders, June 20, 2011, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

She's a silly (g)irl. Her name is (G)eor(g)ia peach, and I love her. She's actually named after me I think. My name is Savannah. Hehe.

Well anyway, my stupid cat went and broke my G key on my laptop. She sat on it one day and decided that when my mom wanted to throw her off, the cat would (g)rip into the keys and take that one with her.

My mom assured me that she would pay to (g)et it fixed (haha... money. we don't have money so I knew that wouldn't happen) but it looks like an easy fix. I just can't fi(g)ure out how to do it. I mean, I know HOW but I can't actually (g)et that key back on.

Oh well. I'm pokin(g) a little nubby rubber thin(g) now and it sometimes doesn't re(g)ister that I am typin(g) G so if anyone's wonderin(g) why I may leave the (g)'s out of my words lately, it's because MY STUPID (G)EORGIA BROKE IT.

That is all. I love my cat. She just makes me so mad sometimes.
XD
Aaaannnyway, as this happened to anyone else? Missin(g) random keys because of silly felines or what not?

Kahlira

Luckily fat cat o mine knows better then to get on my keyboard. A few squirts to the face, and acting like I'll flick her nose got her over that problem quick. Sometimes she'll walk over it, but I get my fake flick ready and she runs.

Neocridders

That's a good idea. But my cat is old. I don't know if she'll be able to learn a new trick like that. I keep my computer in my room now away from kitty. She would rather snuggle on my bed than my computer if the bed is available.