News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

One more month!

Started by Sunchaser, August 02, 2011, 01:38:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

so i know i told everyone id be more active around here once hubby left for deployment.. well that didnt work out cause ive made friends who have pulled me out of the house plus been losing weight. Well on April 1st my husband deployed. He is in the navy and is on the USS Boone. They have been gone so far for a total of 123 days. Well my wait is almost over!! he comes home on in september and i cant wait!

Do you guys have any suggestions on what type of signs to do for home comming? I have the one that im going to be holding, and my free one from build a sign, now im making some for around the house. if its over pg 13 feel free to send to my PM :) im trying to get all the signs done that i can before september cause then the other bigger plans start lol

i cant believe its already been 4 months and going on 5. Thank you to those that have been there, you know who you are, and those that just talked to me it helped especialy at the begining. *snuggles all her secundi people* while i havnt posted much i do lurk lol

Luv007

Congradulations on making it this far!  I know it has to be a challenge to be separated to your other half for so long and I'm so glad to hear that he's coming home to you sooner rather than later!!

I'll see what I can come up with as far as signs, but I just wanted to throw in some support. :)

Wildfilly94

Well my brother came home from afghanistan about a month ago (Hes back int eh army now though, it was only a temporary coming home :'( ) But we had a huge party for him, but as for the sign, we made one with his name, troop name and number, USA Army, and welcome home, we love you. nd had everyone there sign their names and a personal message from them. You could do that with his family and friends, have them sign it with a personal message. :)