News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My computer is fried T.T

Started by Neocridders, August 05, 2011, 02:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Neo's computer. It's fried.
The computer with all my music and photoshop.

.... I am not too sure on what I'm going to do.

Ummm, I'll probably need to hire another worker for Gryphions because I seriously need some help if I won't be able to do anything myself for a while.

And that means ... meh. Somehow I'll need to get people what I owe them from before breeding season and then after.

So, thanks guys for like dealing with me and my real life lately. I've had a TON going on, and I've mentioned some of it here (werewolves.... computer problems... just to name a few)
So yeah. Umm, I'm really sorry for me not being so reliable lately. It's been a very interesting summer. Veeerrrryyy interesting.

I hope everyone is doing well . Sorry.

Luv007

Aw.  I'm sorry, Neo.

If you are still needing help after Aug 21st, I should be free.  I have too much on my plate to offer help until then, but good luck!!

Wildfilly94

Aww, poor Neo. :( Im sorry for all your problemsyour havng. I would help with your adoptable, but unfortunately my mother decidd she doesnt want me using 'her computer' until i do ''chores'' that we dont even have. Heh. But if i get it back, ill letyou know and gladly help out. Im resorting to my phone for now

sera

*snugs Neo* Egads, i'm so sorry! T__T <3  i adore Gryphions and i'm willing to help in any way you need. <3<3  Good luck. T__T

Luv007

Wild, when there are flatsales, or events in the middle of the night, I use my phone too. Lol.

Wildfilly94

Wish I had photoshop on my phone. XD

Goddesss

Oh no Neo.  I will get breeding season going very soon.  I just got back in town and while we were outta town my husband lost his wallet with our rent money in it.  We got back to our awful roommate who we have been having major issues with (stealing from us and just being plain crazy)  so I have been a bit over whelmed.  I will get on it for sure in the next couple days though.

Luv007

Awww.... Poor Goddess too.  Sounds like your roommate is miserable.

Goddesss

yep and the crazy thing is she owes me 5 months worth of rent and is refusing to move.  So now I have to take her to court just to get her out of my house.

Luv007

Wow.... That is pretty insane....

Neocridders

Aw Goddesss I didn't mean for you to think you had to do everything I can't do. That's why I'm thinking we need another colorist. Because no one person can do that job. That's why I hired people in the first place. XD

Thanks for all you do Goddesss *snugs*

Goddesss

Oh I know Neo.  I just feel bad I havent done much with it.  If I had been working on it I could have it done by now. *Huggles*