News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New Here!

Started by TanzeOdin, August 05, 2011, 10:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TanzeOdin

Hey, I'm new here. Not really sure how to get started, my friend got me on. Doesn't seem to be a lot of people here yet, but it looks fun and I hope the site takes off eventually.

SkySong

I'm said friend. :) Please be nice and don't scare her off.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

TanzeOdin

I'm not easily scared off. *evil laughter*

Silvanon

JellyThunda

Hi! The forums here are more active than you'd think, actually, as long as you're only dabbling in the active threads on the adoptables forums. XD
Hello and welcome!

TanzeOdin

Thanks for the welcome  ;D
I see x3 I'm working on getting some cash right now  :P

Luv007

Welcome!  It's so nice to have so many newbies coming.... INCLUDING me not too long ago!

Let me know if I can do anything to help you!!

Kahlira

Neocridders

Hey! Welcome!

:) Glad to see you here!

TanzeOdin

Thanks everyone. ^-^ I'm glad this is a friendly site XD

Victoria

Hi there! I'm Victoria but you can call me Tori. Welcome to our little corner of friendly people and tons of adoptables  ;D

TanzeOdin

Thanks Tori ^-^ It really is friendly here, a lot more friendly than I thought it would be. But I'm so glad Sky introduced me

TanzeOdin

(Sorry for the constant posts, trying to get number of posts up a bit :P )

EvanescentHowling

Welcome! I'm sure you will have a good time here :)

TanzeOdin

It looks like it  ;D
I'm just curious..how do you request a pet from a player who doesn't have an agency? *shy of posting in forums if I don't know what I'm talking about*
And um..how does everyone make so much money? o_O Other than the slow trickle of sudoku and the other games..really, how is it done?

Luv007

I put my pets in competitions, and I make some major SG just by doing that.

And usually, you have to watch the forums or visit the websites for non-agency adoptables.  When customs open, you can then request a pet.

What adoptable specifically are you interested in?

TanzeOdin

Atm, I haven't really looked around much. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings at all, so far, I have a Wobbles, and a Quinsta(Thanks Sky  ;D ). I like Gliders and Colibris, but like I said I stll have to look around. And right now, I don't seem to stand too much of a chance winning contests so I'm trying to hang on to the money Sky gave me xD

JellyThunda

My adoptable has a website where you can get items and claim premades, semi-customs, full-customs, and love pairs. Premades are free!

http://spongequines.host56.com/

<3 I make money by contesting en mass sign up. Just get a bunch of gidgets together, set them on competitor mode, and sign them up for the comp. type you think is best! I do strength, because I got a item that gave my barn gryph (a gryphon) +25 strength from the council door game.

TanzeOdin

Wow that sounds awesome. I'll check out your site ;D  Thanks ^-^

Pinkshadow

welcome to alll the fun ;)