News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whimsy & The FFC

Started by FCFC, September 09, 2011, 03:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FCFC

First let me give a big hug to my old community that I miss dearly and an even bigger sorry for disappearing.

Basically my life flipped upside down on me, I got a divorce, moved in my with my mom, lost my computer to a virus & everything it contained. We live out in the boondocks so we were having a hard time finding decent internet and lastly my tablet gave out on me.

So theres an very small explanation for the big mess I'm sure I've caused. But heres the deal. One I'm hoping one of our colorist still has the files, two I'm hoping I can manage to get a team back together and get everything finished off and rebooted.

ATM Life is still a little hectic so it'll take time since RL is numero uno priority but I'm going to try to salvage at least something here on secundi :}
.Feline and Canine Fanciers Club. Owned by Wild & YLO.
Further supported by BlueOrchidWolf & PonyMama {HIATUS}

Solistia

No worries. I still have all the templates on my computer. Catch me on Skype sometime and I'll send them to you. Unfortunately the person working on our website never finished, but perhaps we might be able to hire somebody to finish the code that she started. Hope to talk to you soon. If I show was off-line message me anyway. :3

Whimsy

Soli I'm kinda switching up the shop anyways (check the adoptable help form) so we won't need the site. I'm going to try hard hard hard to turn this into an agency adoptable so we wont need a site :}

I dont have skype on this computer (the thing is seriously a dino so I'm afraid to download anything on it.) but I think feathered (the artist of the lines) has all the files and can send them all to me :]